49. News

The next few days Dean was very much on his own, which I could understand very well.
After one week, I decided to talk with him.
"How are you?"
"I'm okay. It was hard at first but thank you for giving me time." I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Got a new case?" I asked curiously.
"No. I can spend all the time with you Babygirl." He grinned broadly. "What are you thinking about?" I gave him a mischievous smirk.
He laughed. "We could order pie."
"Pie for dinner?" Now, I was also laughing. "Okay, why not."
"It's gonna be awesome. Be right back."
Shortly after he was gone, Jack joined me.
"I know what's going on with you. I can feel it."
I sighed. "Jack, promise me not to tell Dean. I will soon tell him myself." He nodded and sat down next to me.
"He will be happy. I know it. I am happy."
"That's great. I am happy too."
"I somehow have the feeling that this changes me. My powers are stronger than usual."
He thought for a moment.
"That could be possible but it probably means that it has also great powers."

***
Dean came back and we all sat down to eat the pie. Jack grinned the whole time. "What is it, Jack?" Dean asked curiously.
"I'm happy that's all."
"Huh." He raised an eyebrow. "Okay."
Suddenly, I felt dizzy and saw everything blurred. They both noticed that something was wrong.
"Are you okay, Sara?" Jack asked.
"Yeah, just tired. See you tomorrow." I stood up and went to my room. A little bit later, Dean was standing in the door. He looked so handsome. "Sure you okay?"
"Yes, don't worry." I walked towards him and put my hands around his neck. Then, slowly, I kissed him. He smiled against my lips.
"It's very hot in here," Dean stated. "You should better take off your shirt."
I started giggling. "Oh no, Mr. Winchester, you have to earn this." He smirked and kissed me passionately.
I slowly unbuttoned his shirt. With his mouth, he
wandered down my neck.
But then I stopped. "Can we do that another time. I'm
really exhausted."
He nodded and wanted to put on his shirt again, but I shook my head.
"Leave it. It's so hot here, remember?"
"I do, you naughty girl, " he whispered with a smirk.
I cuddled up against him and mumbled "Good night."
"Good night, Baby," he replied softly.

***
The next morning, we woke up when Jack was standing inside the room. I startled and jumped out of the bed. "Jack, what's wrong?"
"Got a case. Three pregnant women are missing."
Dean also stood up. "Okay. We're leaving in one hour."
I looked at Jack and then back to Dean.
"I won't come with you. I'm not feeling that good."
Dean looked worried.
"I'm not leaving you alone here, Baby."
"Don't worry, I can handle that. Just go and save these women."
He gave me a kiss. "If you need anything, just call me. Got it?"
I nodded and they left.
It was a beautiful day. I sat down in the grass and closed my eyes. Then I saw someone. "Hey Cass. What's up?"
"I want to know if you are okay."
"Yes, I'm really good since a long time."
"Then you won't need me anymore."
I sighed. "I will always need you."
He smiled slightly. "We'll met again, Sara. I'm sure."
"Did you find your peace?"
"I did. Gabriel is with me. He wants me to tell you that he is really proud of you. And I am also proud. You are so strong." I grinned. "Thanks. See you again."
"See you." Then he vanished.
Since I had nothing better to do and they had been gone for a while, Dean made a voice message. I talked about a wide variety of things until I suddenly realized I had been talking for more than ten minutes.
"Um... sorry for the long message. You probably didn't
listen to it all the way through anyway, and it's not that important. I was just bored and... well. I hope you solve the case soon and come home. Bye."

A few hours later, Dean and Jack came back.
"You better?" Dean wanted to know.
"Yep. Did you solve the case?"
"Yes, we did. We saved them all," Jack answered.
I breathed a sigh of relief.
"Y'know, you can send me voicemails as often as you want, Sweetheart. I will always listen to them. Unless I'm just about to fight a son of a bitch."
I smiled gratefully and replied "Dean, I need to tell you something." He nodded and followed me into my room.
"Do you remember what you said about having kids?"
"Yes. But everything has changed now. The world is not safe enough."
"It has to be." He started at me, confused.
"What do you mean."
I took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."
His jaw dropped. "What? Are you sure?
"I am."
"Oh, got it. That's the reason why you didn't join the case. But why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Because I knew that you wouldn't want to have kids if monsters exist." He smiled.
"I know. But I still want to keep it if you also want to."
I exhaled relieved. "I do."
He took me into a big hug. "You are so awesome. And you will be a great mother."
"And you a great father," I added. He looked away.
"I'm not sure."
"Why not? Of course you will. You raised Sam, remember?"
"Yes, but this was different. I was an innocent child. I hadn't done these horrible things yet. What if I will
become just like my dad?"
"You will never be like John. Never say that again."
"Okay." He took me into his arms again and hugged me tightly.
"Everything will be okay, Dean. Maybe we still get our happy ending one day."