26. Demon Dean

"Another" Dean called to the barman and pointed to a glass. He came immediately and quickly refilled it.
"Dean, how much more are you going to drink?" He threw me a wide, almost evil grin.
Suddenly, I felt his hand on my leg and shrugged. Was he serious? He moved his hand upwards and I looked at him, a little bit embarrassed, but he didn't even notice. He seemed so sure about himself. "Dean, this is a bar!" He nodded. "Oh, I know that. That's what it makes so interesting." Now he slipped his hand under my skirt, but I didn't say anything. Instead, I tried to focus on my drink when I felt him slowly moving his fingers further up my thigh. "I don't think this is a good idea." He didn't listen but moved them higher and higher. "Not now!" I said and pushed his hand away. This whole demon thing had changed him, but that didn't change how I felt about him. It was still Dean. Somehow. And he was so damn hot.
He rolled his eyes. Confused, I watched as he walked to a table where a young woman was sitting and started talking to her. I was too afraid to get up, so I sat alone and watched him laugh with her. But when she started kissing him, I immediately ran to them. He couldn't make out with another woman in front of me after all.
"Dean, what are you doing?" I interrupted them both.
"If you don't want to, then I need an alternative. Or we can do something as a threesome." He winked at the woman. "Is she your girlfriend?" she asked with a cold voice, but Dean answered before I could say anything.
"I don't know. Is she?"
"Yes, she is!" I said and crossed my arms in front of my chest. The woman nodded, looked at Dean and then turned back to me. "I'm sorry. I didn't know." She stood up and left.
"I need a drink," I mumbled and walked to the bar again. I was about to order something when a man sat down right next to me. "You look lonely." His voice was nice and warm. "No, I'm here with my boyfriend," I replied and pointed to Dean, who was still sitting at his table, looking at another woman. He laughed and nodded. "It seems that he is not interested in you right now." Then he turned to the barman. "Two Tequilas, please." I smiled. "No, thanks. I should go home." While he shook his head, he pushed one of the glasses towards me. "Come on. Just one." He seemed nice, but he must have been drunk, so I got up to leave. All of a sudden, he grabbed my wrist and held it tight. Immediately, Dean stood next to us and pushed him to the ground with full force. Then he punched him in the face. "Leave my girlfriend alone."
I had to grin despite the situation. He had called me his girlfriend again. But somehow, I felt sorry for the man.
"Stop it, Dean. Let's just go." But he didn't listen to me, but hit the man over and over again. "Stop it!"
When he still continued, I stormed out of the bar, straight to Crowley's room. "We need to talk." He glanced at me with a confused expression.
"Seraphina, what's wrong Darling? And why were you in my room? Don't tell me that you and Dean were in my bed." He pointed to the bedspread which was lying
crumpled on the floor. I rolled my eyes. "So, you have?" he asked with raised eyebrows.
"Yes, but that doesn't matter now! I am very grateful that you saved him, I really am. But please, you need to make him human again. There has to be a way."
He sighed. "Darling, I could do it. But only if you become the Queen of Hell."
"I told you that I would never do that."
He nodded. "I know. But it's the only way to save him. It's your decision." I sighed in disappointment. Dean would never want me to do that. But it was the only way. And I would do everything to save him. "Okay, I'll do it."
***
Outside the bar, Crowley took his knife and cut in my arm. It was a quick cut and didn't really hurt, but it was enough that the blood flowed rapidly. I watched as it was dripping on the floor. He quickly cut himself too and placed his hand against my arm. The moment our blood connected, I felt something strong rising in me. The power was overwhelming. My knees were trembling and I had to focus hard not to fall down. Crowley started to speak in a language, I had never heard before. It seemed to be ancient and so beautiful.
Suddenly, we were surrounded by a purple light which was coming out of the ground. When I looked down, the blood was moving on the floor, drawing strange symbols. They started to burn and I could feel a huge energy
flowing from them and into me. The whole world seemed to change in a second, even the air around me sensed
different.
After what felt like eternity, Crowley took his hand away and the symbols disappeared. The light around me also faded and I could see his face again. He was smiling. "Now, all powers of witches are yours, darling. I will visit you tomorrow, to introduce you to hell and your new role." He turned around but I called him back. "How can I save Dean now?"
"Let him drink your blood. Now that you are the queen, you can make any demon into a human and vice versa. You are the one who connects these two sides." And with these words, he disappeared.
I went to the bar to look for Dean, but strangely, he was nowhere to be found. Only a few medics were there, still treating the injured man. Even one floor above, in
Crowley's room, I couldn't see him.
"Damn it," I muttered, running down the stairs and almost colliding with the bartender. "Watch it girl" he responded annoyed, but I didn't listen to him and just kept running. Then my cell phone rang. It was Sam. "Sam, I don't have time right now. I need to find Dean." I was about to hang up, but Sam replied in a whisper. "You don't have to, he's with me. I need your help. He's trying to kill me."
I immediately got into the Impala and drove as fast as I could to the bunker.
Dean was standing in the hallway, fighting Sam. His eyes were completely black again. I was about to run to them, to stop Dean, but someone beat me to it. I saw Castiel grabbing Dean and holding him down.
"What do we do now?" Sam wanted to know.
"I know how we can save him." I took out a small bottle with my blood, which I had previously filled.
"What's that?"
"It doesn't matter. Crowley said it would work." I gave it to Cass, who quickly uncorked the bottle and poured it into Dean's mouth. The moment his lips touched the bottle, Dean stopped fighting. His eyes started to change from black into green.
To make sure he was no longer a demon, I took a glass of holy water, which was standing on a dresser behind me, and poured it over his head. He smiled slightly. "It's me, Baby." I exhaled with relief and took him in a deep hug. "I've missed you so much. I mean... the real you." He stroked my hair gently and gave me a kiss on the lips. This time, it felt right. It felt like everything I wanted. He was finally back. And I would never let him go again.