28. Heaven and Hell

I looked around in amazement. I had never imagined the heaven like this, but it was still beautiful here. Everything shone in a bright white. To the left and right of us were also white doors with different people's names on them, sometimes even two or three on one sign.
Castiel and I continued walking until we came to a room where several angels were sitting on chairs and looking at us curiously.

"Castiel," a woman said, stepping closer to us.
"Naomi," Cass replied, "I need your help. My powers are getting weaker and weaker." Naomi smiled.
"I understand. We can give you all your powers back, but you have to do something for us." She handed him an
angel blade and then pointed at me. "Kill her."
Shocked, I stared at her just like Cass.
"Why should I do this?"
"Because she works for the enemy," another angel added. "Didn't she tell you? She has become the new Queen of Hell." Cass shook his head.
"That's not true."

"It is." I looked at the ground. "I did it to save Dean."
I could see in Cass's eyes that he knew, that I had no other choice. "See. She lied to you. Kill her now or we will take away all your powers and make you human." Naomi took a step towards him. Castiel hesitated. "Are you going to sacrifice everything for an unimportant person?" He smiled at me.
"Yes, and just that you know she is important to me." I couldn't believe that he wanted to do this for me. Naomi sighed and put her hand on Cass's head and suddenly we were back in the bunker.

I threw him a sad look. "I'm so sorry, Cass. I... I should have..." He put a hand on my shoulder.
"Don't blame yourself. It was my decision. You have to know that I will always be there for you and the boys no matter what happens." I hugged him tightly.
"You know, you can stay here, with us, if you want to." "Thank you for the offer, but I have to go."
"If you need help, call me. Anytime, okay?" He nodded quickly and left.

***
The next few weeks passed peacefully. I spent a lot of time with Sam and Dean, since we only had a few new cases. Every evening I went to hell for a few hours to practice my witchcraft with Rowena. She could teach me many important things and I was very grateful for it.
"Very good, dear," she remarked, as I succeeded for the first time in preparing a locating potion entirely without any help. I smiled at her as I heard Crowley clapping. "Now, you are ready" he said and led me to a big cage in which three hellhounds were sitting. He opened the cage and took out one of the dogs.

"This is yours now." I glanced at him with wide eyes. "Really?" He nodded. While grinning at him, I took the leash from his hand. "You don't need the leash anymore. She will follow you everywhere from now on."

"But only down here, right?" I asked and removed it quickly. He shrugged his shoulders.
"You can decide that however you want." I petted the hellhound and took a few steps into the under-pass, where she followed me immediately. I decided to give her a name. "What do you think of Daisy?" Crowley grinned. "Great name, Darling." I petted her again and turned to him. "Please, take care of her. I need to go." He nodded and I went back home.