38. Marriage

Finally, it was all over. No more monsters, no more
victims, no more cases. We were able to live a normal life and we took full advantage of that.
"Got a present for you," Dean said and handed me two cards. "A Taylor swift concert? Oh my god. You remembered that I like her?"
He nodded. "Of course."
"You are the best." I gave him a long kiss.

***
Since it was already starting in a couple of hours, we headed out right away. There were already a lot of people there when we went to our place. I was so excited. When she entered the stage, it was like a dream, showed by a Djinn, but now there weren't any Djinns anymore.

When Taylor sang the song "Love story" Dean knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring.
"Baby, you said you wanted that cheesy, traditional, romantic stuff so I'm doing that. I know, I am not perfect, but I love you and want to spend the rest of my normal life with you. Will you marry me?"

My eyes filled with tears. "Yes, yes of course." He put the ring on my finger while I grinned at him. Then I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.
"This is the best day of my life," I whispered. He kissed my cheek. "And from now on, every day will be the best day of my life. My life with you."

***
Back at home, we told everyone about the engagement. They were very happy for us.
"So, what are we going to do with our lives now?" I asked Dean as we were lying in bed.
"Well, I could become a mechanic. I think I would be quite good at it. And what about you Sweetie?"
I thought a bit. "I wanna go on vacation with Cass, Jack, Sam, Eileen and you. That would be quite chaotic but also very fun. And I wanna buy a home and maybe even start a family. What do you think?"
He smiled. "Sounds good to me."

And indeed, we were able to implement the first point. Three weeks later, we were all lying on the beach. Sam and Eileen were sunbathing, Jack played with the sand Dean was drinking beer and Cass read a book about bees.
I smiled and turned to Dean. We had planned to get married tomorrow here, on the beach. Everything was already organized, so we had a bit time left to relax.

***
Jo looked at me with bright eyes. "You look so beautiful." "Just as beautiful as Princess Leia at her Wedding"
Charlie added. "Thanks, guys," I replied blushing.
Then it was time. I took Crowley's arm and walked slowly down the aisle. Everyone was staring at me and I felt like the happiest girl in the world. When Dean saw me, I couldn't help, but grin. He was wearing a black suit and looked stunning. Dean took my hand and smiled at me while the priest began to speak.
"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness the joining of Dean Winchester and Sara Harvelle in matrimony. Now they would like to say a few words."
"Sara, when we sang together in the Impala at our first meeting, I knew right away that we were meant to be. At first, I thought that I was too old for you and that's why I never showed my feelings. But now, we are here and I couldn't be happier."
My eyes filled with tears. "Dean Winchester, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you for saving me, more than in just one way and more often than you can imagine. Thank you for making me laugh, for
being always there and for taking care of me."
"Now it's time for the rings," the priest continued.
We put them on each other's hand and looked us deep in the eyes.
"By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you
husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."
Our lips touched and I melted in his arms.
"I love you Mrs. Winchester," Dean whispered and I smiled. "I love you too, Mr. Winchester."

***
After saying goodbye to everyone, we went to our room. It was already dark and the stars were shining brightly.
I opened the window and listened at the silence.
He hugged me from behind and started kissing my neck. "Now it's time to celebrate the wedding night, isn't it?"
I laughed and turned around. "That's right."
We both looked into each other's eyes and then kissed passionately.
"I'll take good care of you," Dean said, smiling.
"I know."
He pulled me closer and started kissing me again and this time, his tongue slid inside my mouth.
While we were kissing, Dean carried me to the bed and laid me on it gently. Then he slowly opened the zipper of my wedding dress. At the same time, I took off his suit and ran with my hands over his muscular chest. His body was so perfect. He smiled and laid down on top of me...