41. Casifer?

I entered Cass' room and sat down next to him on the bed. "Thank you for bringing me back. It was really awful there," Cass said. I took his hand. I couldn't even imagine what he must have gone through.
Suddenly his eyes started to glow red. Startled, I jumped up and backed towards the door. He threw me a mischievous and at the same time evil smile. I had seen this smile before... from Lucifer.

With a heavy breath I woke up.
"Dean, I had a vision again. I... I saw Lucifer."
He took me in his arms. "Hey, you just got your powers back. That's a lot. And there's also such a thing as normal nightmares. Lucifer is gone and he's not coming back."
I nodded and inhaled deeply.
Because I needed distraction, I asked him "What do you think of kids?" He raised an eyebrow and laughed.
"Are you serious?"
"Yes, totally."
He shrugged. "I never wanted to have children, because this world was far too dangerous with all the monsters. But now it's a better place...and I could imagine having a child with you." I grinned widely and hugged him even tighter.

Later, I carefully entered Castiel's room. My whole body was shaking. I tried to calm me down. It had just been a dream. It was Cass, not Lucifer.
"Thank you for bringing me back. It was really awful there."
Uncertainly, I took a step back. This was the same
sentence like in my dream, but nothing happened. His eyes didn't turn red and his smile also was different. "Well, good that you gave me the necklace. Did you know that it had these powers?"
He shook his head. "No, not even a hunch."
I smiled and sat down next to him. "Do you want to talk about what happened?"
He looked away. "There was nothing than darkness.
Darkness and loneliness. I've never felt that before."
I hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry, Cass. But now, you aren't alone any longer. You have us."
"I know. Thank you."