Chapter 2: A Quirk?

Miyako's eyes slowly opened, but she was still in pitch black darkness. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she realized the unfamiliarity of her surroundings.
"Where am I? Didn't I-" Miyako immediately felt her head when she remembered that she attempted to commit suicide. She could feel a bandage wrapped around her head, as well as some wetness, which she assumed was her blood soaking through. She was suddenly hit with a bright light when a door suddenly opened.
"I see your finally awake, how are you feeling?" The figure standing in the doorway asked. It took her eyes some time to adjust, but she was able to make out the appearance of the figure. He was wearing a black suit with a white undershirt. He was also wearing some strange helmet on his head, the tubes one the side caused Miyako to assume it was some sort of breathing aid.
"I'm okay I guess, but who are you?" Miyako question, still very confused.
"You can call me All For One."

"I'm assuming that you named yourself after your Quirk?" Miyako asked, since the name the man gave her definitely wasn't normal

"I'm assuming that you named yourself after your Quirk?" Miyako asked, since the name the man gave her definitely wasn't normal. All For One confirmed, and explained what it could do.
"My Quirk allows me to both steal Quirks from other people, and either use them myself, or give them to other people." Miyako was shocked that such a power even existed. She had already come to the conclusion that he was a Villain, so she asked what he wanted from her.
"One of my subordinates found you bleeding on the ground after you attempted to take your own life, so he brought you here to recover." Miyako looked down sorrowfully as she remembered what Fuuki said.
"Someone I knew since I was little told me to do it, said the way I acted was Villainous. It's not like I could defend myself, she has a Quirk and I don't." Miyako spoke before All For One moved closer.
"If you'd like, I could give you a Quirk of your own. It would give you the strength to get back at those who wronged you, as well as get back at the Heroes who failed you." Miyako thought about this for a bit. She had long accepted that she'd be Quirkless her whole life, and now she's meeting someone who can just give her one. She thought that this could give her the chance to get back at the Heroes like the Hero Killer did.
"You've got yourself a deal." Miyako spoke with a smile. All For One placed his hand on her head as he began to transfer a Quirk to her. The pain made her feel like her head was getting split in two. All For One pulled away after he finished transferring the Quirk, and explained what it was.
"You're new Quirk is called Blood Manipulation. You can control blood that is outside a body, and create things with it. Of course, you have to consume blood to control it. So you will likely develop a craving for blood sooner or later. Get some rest, you will begin training this new power of yours in the morning." After giving his insight, All For One left the room. Miyako wanted to follow him to ask more questions, but fell unconscious because of the pain from the Quirk transfer.