Chapter 34: All Out Brawl

When Miyako left her room, she saw that the front entrance had been completely ripped open with the use of Cementose's Quirk. One of the Liberation members tried to attack the Heroes with a wide range electric attack, but it was suddenly all drawn to one person that Miyako recognized.

"His Quirk is electricity, hold off on all attacks involving electricity till he's delt with!" Miyako yelled down at the members on the floor as they were fighting

"His Quirk is electricity, hold off on all attacks involving electricity till he's delt with!" Miyako yelled down at the members on the floor as they were fighting. Some of the League showed up by Miyako, and she noticed Twice and Dabi weren't around.
"Hold down the fort, I'll go find those two." Miyako spoke as she ran to search for the two. She was stopped in her tracks when familiar blue flames shot out of a room. Recognizing them as Dabi's she looked over Quickly to see that he was fighting Hawks, the current number 2 Hero. Hawks stumbled out of the room with his wings on fire. Dabi approached him while on the ground.

Miyako could faintly hear a conversation between Dabi and Hawks, where Hawks asked who Dabi truly was

Miyako could faintly hear a conversation between Dabi and Hawks, where Hawks asked who Dabi truly was. Both Miyako and the pro were shocked by what they heard.
"Toya Todoroki." Dabi stated with a sinister smile. Knowing this wasn't a good time to ask, Miyako rushed over to Twice to check on him. She checked for a pulse, but couldn't find one. He was dead. Miyako furiously turned towards the pro as she manipulated her blood to cause blade like objects to pop out of her wrist. She saw another 1-a student with the pro as Dabi explained that Hawks killed Twice, which the student didn't believe.
"He may have been a Villain, but that gave you no right to kill him. This is a perfect example of why we hate Hero's." Miyako spoke to the student as Dabi shot his flames at him. In the midst of the chaos, Machia's hand shot out from the ground. Surprising everyone.
"Guess that means Shigaraki's awake." Miyako said with a smile as she jumped onto Machia. Some others followed. With everyone necessary on board, Machia ran as fast as he could in the direction of Shigaraki.