Chapter 27: My Villain Academia

**October**

The League arrived at a desolate area where they were told they would meet a new ally. Suddenly, a massive hulking brute came out of the ground. He had a speaker wrapped around his neck.

He Asked if Shigaraki was truly the person who was meant to take All For One's place

He Asked if Shigaraki was truly the person who was meant to take All For One's place. Shigaraki stated that he wasn't impressed, causing the brute to slam his fist on the ground, sending everyone flying. Miyako did her best to catch everyone with her Quirk so none of them would be seriously injured.
"Why would you do this All For One?! I can't believe it!" The hulking creature shouted dismay at his former master. Doctor Garaki came over the speaker wrapped around the brute. He explained that his name was Gigantomachia, and he was All For One's most devoted follower. He also said that Machia possessed multiple Quirks, hyping him up even more. Machia began running towards them, and Dabi shot his blue flames directly at him. Despite his flames making direct contact, Machia seemed unfazed.
"The hell?! Just how strong is this monster to shrug off something like that?!" Miyako shouted in disbelief as she readied herself. Suddenly, a familiar voice called Machia's name, prompting him to fall over and grip the speaker close. Garaki explained that All For One's voice is able to calm Machia down, so he played a recording.
"He's more trouble than he's worth." Shigaraki stated his thoughts on the matter. Garaki was taken aback, and used the sludge transporting Quirk to bring the League to him. When the League arrived, many of them were coughing. Due to the amount of times Miyako was transported this way for blood refills, she wasn't fazed at all.
"Where are we?" Shigaraki asked as him and the League looked around. Around them were many tanks with Nomu inside them.
"This is the Doc's little hideout, I've been here plenty of times for more blood." Miyako responded to Shigaraki's question. Dr Garaki made it clear that he was testing them to make sure they were worthy of using his creations. Shigaraki stated that he doesn't recall anything about his life before meeting All For One, Garaki remarked that he was well aware of this fact. Shigaraki then began sharing brief details about his first meeting with the number one Villain. Shigaraki restated that his only goal was to destroy everything. The Doctor agreed to help, but only if he was able to bring his dreams to life.
"Tomura, those ideas of yours seem a little bit deranged if you ask me. Like, do you even wanna destroy everything I love?" Toga asked what most of the League was thinking. Shigaraki stated that the Leagues loves would be spared, causing Toga to jump with joy. Garaki admitted that he was testing to see if Shigaraki had truly grown, which he had. He then gave the League another test to prove they were strong enough. The task was easier said then down. They had to get Machia to willing join them.
"Just so you know I'm not helping" Dabi stated.
"Oh don't be a brat just because your flames didn't work on him." Toga remarked at Dabi's statement. Miyako couldn't help but laugh at this prompting some of the League to look at her. She apologized and calmed herself down. Once everyone was ready, Garaki used the Nomu's Quirk to warp them back to where Machia was. Machia took notice of them as soon as they appeared.
"Now, are you ready to submit to your future king?" Shigaraki sadistically asked Machia.

                        **December**

It was the middle of the night, and despite it being over a month since they started trying to tame Machia, they had no success. During the month and a half, they learned some things about him. Machia would charge in a full assault for about 48 hours and 48 minutes, only stopping to rest. Said rest would only be a max of 3 hours, then the cycle would repeat. No matter where Shigaraki is, Machia seems to always be able to pinpoint his exact location. However, he doesn't realize when the other League members leave. They've been taking shifts to help Shigaraki as best they could. Miyako was helping with Compress and Twice, but their attempts were futile. As soon as Machia stopped for his 3 hour rest, Miyako collapsed to the ground out of exhaustion. The ground was hard and covered in debris, but Miyako was too sore to care.
"A month and a half of constantly fighting this behemoth, and with made basically no progress." Miyako spoke her dismay out loud, which was shared by the rest of the group. When Toga and Spinner arrived, Toga asked if Shigaraki was still alive. He said he was, and even commented that Machia was starting to slow down a little compared to when they first started.
"That's nice and all, but we're still getting our asses kicked." Miyako stated her thoughts as she quickly sat up, causing pain to jolt through her body. They got some money from Garaki every so often, and Spinner spent some of his share on first aid, which he used to patch up Miyako. She thanked him before he attention was drawn to the sound of Twice's phone ringing. It was Giran calling. Twice picked up the phone and yelled at him for ignoring Compress, but an unfamiliar voice responded. The voice told them to turn on the news if they were able, which Compress did. The news report was talking about a finger that had been found near where the Shia Hassaikai was. Then in other areas that were locations of places the League had publicly been too. The most recent one was where Endeavor fought the High end Nomu Dabi received. Twice asked who the mysterious voice was, and he identified himself as the Commander of the Meta Liberation Army, Re: Destro. Twice asked what they did to Giran. Destro said he was still alive, yet they began removing his fingers. He stated that he was watching them at this very moment, causing Miyako to look around for any drones or spies. Shigaraki Quickly asked what he wanted from them. He told them to go to Deka city within the next hour and surrender. The members of the League were arguing about what to do when Shigaraki stepped in. He asked how long they had till Machia woke up, and Compress stated they had 2 and a half hours if he was undisturbed. Shigaraki suggested they use the fact that Machia could find him anywhere to their advantage, and crush the Liberation Army.