Chapter 43: Nothing

Toga led Miyako to an old abandoned home before the big fight, stating it was important. As Miyako looked around, she could immediately tell this place was personal. There was graffiti everywhere saying harsh things like "Borne a demon", "Vampire demon", and "Die". Miyako wanted to ask, but something Toga said confirmed her suspicions.
"They threw all my stuff away..." Toga said with distain. This answered Miyako's suspicions, this was Toga's old house.
"So the words from the graffiti is how people saw you because of your Quirk huh, filthy bastards. Sure, lust for blood isn't normal, but in today's age, is anything really normal." Miyako remarked, earning a light chuckle from Toga
"I was always forced to hide who I was, that's why I don't have a Villain name like you all. I want to live as myself, as Toga." She explained why she was different.
"I get you, I got a similar reason as to why my real name is my Villain name. Society is corrupted all because of Heroes, I want to change it, and I want everyone to know my name so they know who fixed this world." Toga smiled at this response, happy that they were similar.
"Let me promise you this, I'll keep you safe no matter what." Toga smiled as she grabbed Miyako's hand, and the two walked out of the house.
"Even a psycho like you had feelings after all, who would've thought." Miyako and Toga turned to the source of the voice to see Touya in a nearby broken window.
"I was just curious what happened to my house, totally normal!" Toga retorted as she began skipping away. Touya asked if they were ready for what was to come, and Toga stated that it was too late to turn back now. Pleased by this response, Touya used his Quirk to set Toga's old house ablaze while going on about how people live to laugh. Miyako looked in shock.
"The Heroes could find us Touya." Miyako hissed. Touya laughed as her jumped down.
"The Heroes are stretched thin, they don't have the manpower to come after us." Touya stated as he fell. Toga opened one of her blood pouches, pulling out a vile of blood. The blood belonged to Jin, Twice. Somehow, Touya managed to grab some from his body before Machia took them away from the vila. Since Toga could use the Quirk of the person she turned into so long as she "loved" the person, she would be able to use Jin's Quirk to give them an advantage. Miyako wanted to yell at Touya for what he did, but she held herself back since Toga seemed happy to go along with Touya's plan.

The next day, everyone laid in wait for All For One to summon them with his sludge warp Quirk. Miyako didn't like All For One, but went along with the plan to protect Toga. They were suddenly engulfed in the sludge, and when they emerged, Miyako took notice of Yuga Aoyama, their spy, and Izuku Midoriya, their main target. Miyako assumed Aoyama had betrayed them since he was standing with Midoriya, so she prepared to fight, but was suddenly surprised. Behind the two young Heroes appeared what looked like Kurogiri's warp gate Quirk, and out from the gate came a mass amount of Heroes. No matter how she looked at it, the final battle had begun.