Chapter 11: A Change In Plans

News of the Hero Killers arrest spread through media like a wildfire. From Heroes, to Villains, and even to just everyday pedestrians. Everyone heard the new by now. The reports were saying that it was Endeavor that took him down, but Miyako knew that was a lie. She saw that Midoriya kid by Stain long before the Number 2 showed up.
"Guess they covered the students involvement since they don't have licenses yet. Makes you wonder why they don't let us do the same." Miyako spoke her thoughts aloud as Shigaraki read the news himself.
"He's all they're talking about. What about my Nomu's?" Shigaraki said with disappointment. He thought the people would forget about Stain, but they didn't.

*************************

"Morning Kurogiri." Miyako greeted as she stretched.
"Good morning to you as well, I hope you got enough rest." Kurogiri responded as he passed Miyako a coffee.
"I guess I did, the swelling took awhile to go away though. Longer than normal at least."
"That just means you're getting stronger." Kurogiri reassured her. Miyako looked around to see that Shigaraki was nowhere to be found.
"Where's Shigaraki-kun?"
"He left to go clear his head after the incident with the Hero Killer." Kurogiri answered as Miyako was deep in thought.
"Stains word's definitely stuck with him, whether he's willing to admit it or not. Stain's absence will leave a big hole, and we could use that to our advantage." Miyako stood up as she took the last sip of her drink before placing it on the counter.
"Thanks for the drink Kurogiri. I think I'm gonna head out too. There's still some things I shave to do." Miyako said as she exited the bar.

***************************

Miyako entered an abandoned building hoping to clear her mind.
"Stain's last words were that only All Might was worthy of killing him. How does that effect my devotion to Shigaraki? This is so confusing, why can't I-" Miyako was suddenly pulled out of her thoughts when she smelled blood. She could tell it was somewhat fresh, which meant someone else was there. Miyako prepared to strike, but was caught off guard by a blade slicing her left cheek. Miyako quickly jumped back to see her attacker, and was surprised by what she saw. Before her stood a girl that looked to be around her age. She was wearing a school uniform, and had blonde hair and yellow eyes. She was also brandishing a knife in her right hand.

"So cool, you're quick to react! You're cute too, I wonder how much cuter you'll look covered in blood!" The girl said blushing with a psychotic grin on her face

"She's interested in blood? Must be apart of her Quirk." Miyako thought as she planned her next move. Without warning, the girl began charging towards Miyako. In a split second, she acted on her plan.
"You like blood don't you, then have some!" Miyako exclaimed as she ripped open the bag of blood she had on her, and created a massive burst of spikes with it. The girl jumped backwards, only getting sliced on her right cheek.
"You like blood too?! We're so similar in that way!" The girl squealed with joy, confusing Miyako. She released control over the blood, Allowing the girl to come closer.
"You aren't scared?"
"No! I love blood! Do you love blood too?!" Miyako was confused, but not because of the girl's excitement. She was confused as to why her face was burning up, and her heart was beating super fast. Miyako asked for her name to try and calm her nerves.
"Name's Toga, Toga Himiko! What about yours?" Toga asked, turning the question back on her.
"I'm Miyako Fushimi, nice to meet you." Miyako said with a smile. The two talked for awhile, and Miyako discovered that Toga was a Villain too. The two said their goodbyes, and Miyako made her way back to the bar.