Chapter 31: Bloody Love

Fuuki's laughter slowly got louder as Miyako opened her eyes. She studied her surroundings to see what she could do.
"The main threat is definitely that Keito guy. I still can't move, so his Quirk is still in effect. The guy with the wind Quirk was smart to blow all the blood out of my range. What can I do?" Miyako thought as she suddenly sensed something within range. She tried to pinpoint it, and was pleasantly surprised about where it was.
"Any final words Fushimi?" Fuuki asked, thinking it was all over. Miyako slowly looked up.
"Yeah, it's a question for your partner." Keito stepped up to hear Miyako's question.
"How does your stomach feel?"
"My stomach is fi-" Keito was cut off by a sudden sharp pain in his stomach. Fuuki asked what was wrong. But before he could answer, a massive burst of crimson spikes shot out of him, killing him instantly.
"W-what happened?!" Fuuki asked herself, stunned by what just happened.
"Allow me to explain." Miyako chimed in as the same crimson spikes shot out from Fuuki's hand, causing her to release Miyako as she hurried to seal her wounds. Miyako slowly stood up with the bloody spikes protruding out of her.
"I'm only able to control blood that's outside a vessel, or within 10 meters of myself. There's one exception now however." Miyako explained as her smile showed fully, unguarded by her mask.
"I'm able to control my blood specifically. No matter where it is, or how far away it may be, I can control it from anywhere!" Miyako spoke with joy as Liberation Members charged at her. She changed the spikes to be sharp tendrils, and ripped all of them apart. Miyako looked Fuuki directly in the eyes. Her red eyes now made Fuuki think of the blood on Miyako's hands.
"All your goons are gone. Let's see what you can do by yourself." Miyako taunted as she raced toward Fuuki. Fuuki tried to strike her, but Miyako dodged everything. When she was close enough, she kicked Fuuki's legs out from under her, causing her to fall to the ground. As soon as Fuuki looked up, she saw Miyako looking down at her. A crimson tendril aimed at her neck, and her red eyes breaking down all her courage.
"Pl-please don't kill me, I s-surrender!" Fuuki cried out, desperate to live. Miyako stabbed Fuuki's right thigh with one of the tendrils, causing her to let out a blood curdling scream. After a few seconds, Miyako removed it.
"Hurry up and seal your wound." Miyako ordered with a face that was done with Fuuki's tricks. Fuuki did as she was told, and Miyako kneeled down as she forcibly lifted Fuuki's face to look her dead in the eyes.
"I just injected some of my blood into you. If you try to hurt the League ever again, what happened to Keito will happen to you, understand?" Fuuki did her best to nod as Miyako Quickly got up and started running. Her mind was set on one thing, making sure Toga was safe. As she ran, she came across Twice, who was surrounded by a bunch of copies of himself.
"Guess I'm not the only one who got stronger." Miyako commented as she ran towards Twice, who was with Toga.
"She was unconscious when I found her, we gotta do something." Twice spoke with concern. Without a second thought, Miyako put one of her blood tendrils in an open wound on Toga.
"What are you doing?" Twice asked Miyako, still in shock.
"Our blood types are compatible, so I'm replacing what she lost with my own." Miyako answered as she pump her blood into Toga, their blood mixing together.
"I will protect you no matter what, that's how much I love you." Miyako thought as she finished the transfusion. She ripped one of her sleeves off to wrap the wound. She passed out immediately after.