Chapter 3: League Of Villains

By the time the next school year had started, Miyako had decent control over her Quirk. She didn't master it, but she was at the level to where she could effectively use it in battle.
"I see your training has progressed smoothly, here's a refill." Doctor Garaki said as he entered her room. Doctor Garaki worked closely with AFO, and provided Miyako with blood from the hospital he worked at.

"All For One said I could leave this room once I could use my new Quirk in battle right? I'm pretty sure I've reached that point now, can I leave this room?" Miyako groaned impatiently

"All For One said I could leave this room once I could use my new Quirk in battle right? I'm pretty sure I've reached that point now, can I leave this room?" Miyako groaned impatiently. She was tired of being locked in her room.
"Of course, as promised." Doctor Garaki said as he opened the door for Miyako to leave. The first thing she noticed when she left the room was that she was in a bar. And standing behind the counter looked like some kind of man made of purple smoke. There were yellow spots in the smoke that Miyako assumed were his eyes.
"So, what's your name?" Miyako asked trying to be polite.
"Hello there. My name is Kurogiri, it's nice to see your doing better than our last meeting."

Miyako was confused when he said "last meeting" as she didn't recognize him

"What do you mean 'last meeting'? Where have we met before now?"
"I was the one who brought you here to recover after finding you bleeding out." Kurugiri answered calmly. Miyako immediately remembered the last words she heard before she fell unconscious back then. She put two and two together, and realized that voice she heard was Kurogiri.
"I see. I just want to confirm my suspicions, but you guys are Villains right?" Miyako asked, still unsure about her previous assumption. All Kurogiri did was bow up and down, his way of nodding yes.
"We would like you to take part in a mission if you feel confident in your ability." Kurogiri stated plainly, changing the topic without any delay.
"Yeah sure, what's the job."
"Do you know of the school called U.A.?" Miyako was confused by this question.
"Of course I do. It's the number one Hero school in the country, everyone knows about it. What about it?" Miyako asked, trying to get more information. Kurogiri didn't give her such information however. He simply told he someone else would arrive soon, and that they would explain. It didn't take long for the person in question to arrive. Miyako was immediately intimidated by his appearance. He had cyan hair with red eyes, and he wore a black trench coat. What was most off putting were the hands, practically his entire upper body was covered in them.
"Welcome back Tomura Shigaraki." Kurogiri said with his usual tone.

"Who is this?" Shigaraki spoke, asking about Miyako

"Who is this?" Shigaraki spoke, asking about Miyako. His voice sounded very raspy, like his throat was super dry. Miyako shrimpishly gave Shigaraki an answer.
"M-my name's Miyako F-F-Fushimi. it's nice to meet you, Shi-Shigaraki-san." Shigaraki tilted his head, visibly annoyed, but went to sit down at the bar Kurogiri was manning.
"It would be a good idea to explain the plan to the lady Shigaraki." Shigaraki sighed before explaining. He said that they heard that All Might, the current number 1 Hero, was teaching at U.A. this year. Their plan was to infiltrate the U.S.J., and kill All Might. Miyako was shocked by this, and immediately started asking questions.
"How do we get into U.A.? How do you plan to kill All Might? What about the other Heroes?" Shigaraki shut her up by putting his hand around her neck.
"Say one more word, and you'll be a pile of dust on the floor, understand?" Miyako gave him a thumbs up, and her released his grip. Miyako assumed his Quirk had something to do with his hands, but she couldn't figure it out. All she could do was make sure she was ready for the mission.