Chapter 25: Looking For Answers

Miyako contacted Dr Garaki requesting a meeting, he accepted since he thought She just wanted more blood.
"Here's some blood bags." Dr Garaki said as he handed the bags to Miyako.
"Thanks, but that's not why I'm here." Miyako stated as she looked at the Doctor. He didn't say anything, but she could tell by the look on his face that he was waiting for her to tell him.
"How long have you been working with All For One?" Miyako questioned.
"Since Quirks first started popping up, why?" He answered as he walked over to his computer to continue his work.
"Does the name Kira ring any bells in your mind?" She asked bluntly, causing the Doctor to stop. Miyako was thinking about the dream she had for a while, and decided to learn more about that mysterious woman.
"Why do you ask?" Dr Garaki wondered about the root of Miyako's question.
"I had a dream a while ago where All For One was talking to some woman with that name. She had black hair like me, but her eyes were grey. Her Quirk was also similar to my own." Miyako explained. Dr Garaki clearly wasn't willing to give her a clear answer.
"Yes, I do know her. She was the masters right hand before she died." The doctor explained with a dead pan look.
"I already assumed all that, give me something else." Miyako pressured, trying to get more out of him.
"Go search some archives for her if you want to know more, we're done here." Dr Garaki stated as he turned away from her. Miyako tried to run over to him to get more information, but was stopped when a familiar gunk filled her mouth. It was the same Quirk All For One used during the Kamino incident. Miyako tried to fight it, but her vision eventually went black. When she opened her eyes, she was in an alley. She slammed her fist on the ground as she began to cry out of anger.
"Damn it, why is he being so secretive about one person? Was she really that special? That entire encounter was a waste of my time!" Miyako thought as tears streamed down her face. She eventually got up and wiped her face. She wasn't going to end her search yet, not until she learned who that woman truly was.