Chapter 13: Vanguard Action Squad

Miyako followed Kurogiri as he led her to an unknown destination.
"Where are we going exactly?" Miyako asked, trying to get some information.
"You're going to meet the members of the new Vanguard Action Squad, which you'll be apart of." Kurogiri stated plainly as they continued walking. The two eventually arrived at a warehouse.
"You'll find the other members inside, I'll be leaving now." Kurogiri said as he used his Quirk and warped away.
"Wonder who I'll meet." Miyako thought as she entered the warehouse. There were a total of 8 people waiting, 3 of which Miyako recognized. Those being Toga, Dabi, and a Nomu. This Nomu had tool arms.

She didn't recognize the other 5 though

"Miya-chan!" Toga spoke with joy as she noticed Miyako, drawing everyone else's attention to her. Sensing the tension, Miyako proposed that they introduce themselves, as well as their Quirk.
"I'll go first. I'm Miyako Fushimi, my Quirk is called Blood Manipulation. I can control blood as long as it's outside a vessel. I have a limited range though, and I can only use it for a certain amount of time before my veins start to swell." Toga eagerly volunteered to go next.
"Names Toga, Toga Himiko! My Quirk is called Transform! I can basically copy someone's appearance if I drink their blood! I can recreate their clothes too, but they get layered under my own, so it helps to get naked first which can be a little embarrassing sometimes."

 As Toga said the last part, Miyako's face began burning up again

As Toga said the last part, Miyako's face began burning up again. After calming herself down, she asked Dabi to go next.
"You can just call me Dabi. Quirk: Cremation. It's basically blue fire." He said bluntly.

" He said bluntly