Chapter 42: Rat

After finding Toga, Miyako was immediately called back to the cave the Villains were hiding in. When the two arrived, Miyako took immediate notice of Shigaraki riving around on the ground in pain.
"The hell happened?!" Miyako demanded.
"Unforeseen circumstances is all it was." All For One says calmly. Miyako looks towards Spinner for an explanation, and he gives it.
"Just before he took Stripes' Quirk and killed her, she imposed a rule on her Quirk. The rule resulted in not only Shigaraki not being able to keep New Order, but he also lost a mass amount of Quirks in the process." Spinner explained. Miyako cursed as she punch a wall in frustration.
"The jets the Americans had during that fight collected a mass amount of data. I'm willing to be the Heroes here in Japan know that Shigaraki is weakened too. How long will he be out?" Miyako asked, and she was told one week. Miyako sighed as she thought of a way to fix things.
"Any new info from our rat?" Miyako asked All For One, causing everyone else to look confused. All For One then explain that he has someone inside U.A. who's feeding him information. Touya swiftly asked who it was.
"Yuga Aoyama of class 1A, he was given a Quirk by All For One due to his parents request, and now they feed him information as payment. They're bound to find him eventually you know." Miyako stated to All For One, though he didn't seem bothered.
"It will be upsetting if he's found out yes, but it won't make any difference. I have things planned decades in advance. To put simply, I have plenty of back up plans. You can think of our spy as a 100 yen lighter. Once it stops working, I'll be upset, but I'll just use another one." Miyako gave a grimace look as she heard that he basically sees people as tools. It didn't help that he said he was similar to Touya.