Chapter 32: Paranormal Liberation Front

Miyako opened her eyes, she looked around to see she was in an unfamiliar room.
"Miya-chan, you're awake!" Toga yelled excitedly as she rushed to hug Miyako. Miyako smiled and hugged her back, happy to see she was okay. Miyako asked Toga if she knew what happened.
"I was told by Jin that Tomura-kun beat that Re: Destro guy, and now us and the Meta Liberation army are one massive team." Toga explained, surprising Miyako. She tried to stand, but her legs quickly gave out from under her, Toga caught her before she hit the ground.
"Should've guessed that I wouldn't be able to walk right away. Thanks Toga, one of the many reasons why I love you." The room went silent after Miyako finished talking. She was standing while being held up by Toga, as the realization of what she said dawned on her. Her face quickly turned a bright red as her ears burned with embarrassment.
"Forget what I just said please!" Miyako spoke completely embarrassed. All Toga did was smile and pull her even closer.

*******************************************

The League were waiting in a room of the mansion, which was their new base, as they ate sushi provided by the Liberation army. Miyako didn't like sushi all that much, so she was given a shrimp tempura bowl all to herself. Twice was praying to a shrine with Miyako's photo on it. After Miyako gave Toga her blood, Twice made a copy of her to replace the blood she lost.
"I'm still alive you know. Stop it, it's creepy." Miyako voiced her thoughts as Twice kicked the makeshift shrine away. Two of the remaining higher ups in the Liberation came in to inform the League that it was time for the speech. They didn't seem keen on becoming allies, but agreed because Re: Destro ordered it. Re: Destro gave a speech to the thousands of Liberation warriors listening, ten people waited for their cue to show themselves. As Re: Destro stated that the group had a new name, the people laying in wait appeared. Shigaraki announced the name, The Paranormal Liberation Front. Shigaraki stated that the ten people on stage were his lieutenants. Re: Destro, Trumpet, Geten, and Skeptic of the former Liberation army.

 Re: Destro, Trumpet, Geten, and Skeptic of the former Liberation army