Chapter 10: Attack On Hosu

The screams of terrified civilians filled the flame filled streets of Hosu city. The Nomu were doing their job well.
"I'm gonna go and fight too, gotta train somehow." Miyako said as she jumped into the fight. She wore a simple black mask to cover her face, and was dressed in a black outfit with crimson accents. She arrived where the bulky and flying Nomu were, and something caught her eye when she arrived. She caught a glimpse of Midoriya Izuku.
"Must be here on an internship. Whatever, as long as he stays out of my way." Miyako thought as she turned her attention back to the Pros. She had never fought an actual Pro Hero before, so she was slightly nervous. But she readied her Quirk, and began her assault.
"Most of the stronger Pros are occupied with dealing with the Nomu, so I'll deal with the weaker ones." Miyako thought as launched a barrage of kicks and punches at two Heroes that had matching outfits. She caught a whiff of a strong scent, she could smell the blood coming from the Pros. AFO's words came to her mind in this moment.
"As long as the blood is outside of a body, you can manipulate to your will." In that instance, Miyako used her Quirk to control the blood coming out of the Pros bodies. She bound them together, then created a burst of spikes made from their blood. The spikes made contact with some other Pros, but Miyako couldn't do anything.
"There are three main weaknesses of my Quirk. The first is that the blood had to be outside of a vessel in order for me to control it. The second is that the maximum range I can control from is within a circle of a radius of about 10 meters. And the third is that my blood starts to clot the longer I use it. The process reverses when I'm not using my Quirk, but that still leaves me with a time limit." Miyako thought as she felt her veins began to swell. She could feel that the blood that came from the two twin Heroes lost some strength. This meant that they had died. Miyako saw familiar flames appear in the direction of the bulky Nomu. It was a man covered in flames, burning the Nomu.

It was the Number 2 Hero: Endeavor

"I can't win against the Number 2, especially since I'm reaching the limit of my Quirk." Miyako spoke as she released her control over the blood, causing it to pool on the ground in a massive puddle. She quickly fled afterwards. She met back up with Kurogiri and Shigaraki shortly after.
"How did you little training session go?" Kurogiri asked as he noticed Miyako.
"Killed two Pros. Had to stop because my Quirk reached its limit, and because the Number 2 showed up." Miyako said as she massaged her arms to ease the swelling. Is was dying down, but slowly.
"This is no fair, why did he have to go and kill that Nomu? And why is that brat here? I'm so mad I don't even know what to say, this is a mess!" Shigaraki said with anger, visibly upset about what Stain did. Miyako looked two, and saw that Stain seemed injured. Stain removed his mask, and walked towards the Pros Miyako had seen earlier. His very presence seemed to paralyze them in fear. Suddenly, Stain stopped moving.
"Seems like those injuries were too much for his body to handle." Miyako said as she pulled down the binoculars Kurogiri had given her.
"We're leaving." Shigaraki stated as Kurogiri opened his warp gate, and both Shigaraki and Miyako entered.