Chapter 7: Bloody Blossom

Shigaraki began continually scratching at his neck after witnessing All Might's victory. He began to think he was lied to in term of the information he got. All Might began taunting the Villains the same way they taunted him.
"Some Hero, you shouldn't be taunting people you know." Miyako thought as she stood with Shigaraki and Kurogiri. Shigaraki continued to scratch at his neck as Kurogiri tried his best to calm him down. Kurogiri stated the facts that All Might seemed weakened, the students were frozen in fear, and the thugs Eraserhead had beaten earlier had begun to get back up.
"He's right you know, we have a few minutes before the other pros show up. It would be a good idea not to waste that time." Miyako said to Shigaraki as she readied her Quirk to kill everyone in her way.
"Yeah, yeah you're right. This is it, we have no choice. We have to do it now. I mean, the big end boss is right here." Shigaraki agreed with the points Kurogiri and Miyako had made as the thugs had gotten back up.
"Consider this revenge for what you did to Nomu!" Shigaraki said as he began rushing All Might. Kurogiri and Miyako followed, ready to bring an end the the Symbol of Peace. Suddenly, the student named Midoriya showed up ready to attack.
"Crap, his punches are powerful. I won't be able to stop it in time." Miyako thought as she tried to spread the effect of her Quirk to a wider area. Kurogiri created a portal for Shigaraki's hand in order to dispose of the kid.

Shigaraki's hand was mere millimeters away from Midoriya face when his hand got shot by a gun, leaving a hole in his hand

"I thought we had more time." Miyako said in disbelief as she saw the massive group of pros at the U.S.J entrance. Miyako heard the booming voice of Present Mic. just barely out of range from hitting her. Then she say Ectoplasm clones attacking the thugs.
"Ah man, the pros are here. It's game over for real. Let's go home and try this when we-" Shigaraki was cut off mid-sentence when Snipe continued shooting at him. Kurogiri and Miyako moved in to protect him. Kurogiri began to pull Miyako and Shigaraki into a portal as Thirteen tried to suck Kurogiri up again. This thankfully failed however, and they were able to escape. When they arrived back at the bar, Shigaraki was in bad shape. He had gotten shot in both arms and legs. He was going on a on about how much of a failure the mission was. Since some blood was outside Shigaraki's body, Miyako decided to manipulate it so he wouldn't bleed out even more. Shigaraki began saying that the information AFO had given them was wrong.
"No, I wasn't. We just weren't as prepared as we should've been. Why is the Nomu not with you." All For One asked. Miyako looked down in disappointment. Kurogiri told them what had happened to the Nomu. Shigaraki brought up that Midoriya was what caused them to fail, this seemed to strike AFO's interest. AFO gave the order to try to expand the league, and to take all the time they needed.
"Kurogiri, do we have a first-aid kit to treat Shigaraki's wounds? I can't stop the bleeding forever." Miyako asked trying to help her leader.
"Yes, I'll go get it now." Kurogiri said as he went to go grab the first-aid kit.
"That didn't go as planned, but at least now we know what we're up against. I'll try to learn as much as I can about those students Quirks so we won't get caught off guard next time. Shigaraki may want to kill just All Might, but I want to dispose of all those fake Heroes, just you wait." Miyako thought with a new found determination in being a Villain. She was prepared to do anything to achieve her goals, no matter the cost.