Chapter 35: Hurdles

Machia was running through the forest to get to Shigaraki, but there were some problems. The Pro Hero Mountain Lady was doing her best to hold Machia back.
"Get rid of her Machia, we need to help Shigaraki-san!" Miyako yelled from Machia's back. Seemingly following her command, Machia grabbed the Pro's leg and threw her aside. Dabi suddenly shot his flames the side, bringing everyone's attention to Pro Hero Midnight closing in.
"I'll hold her in place with my Quirk, you get rid of her." Miyako planned with Compress as she held the Hero in place. Compress then threw a marble that released debris, knocking Midnight to the ground. Machia continued pushing forward, Mountain Lady was clinging to his legs to try and slow him down. It seemed like a minor inconvenience at first, but things quickly went south. Suddenly Machia crashed to the ground, slowly sinking into it. Miyako quickly looked around to see UA students were the cause of this. One of the students tried to launch a sound wave, but was stopped by Dabi's flames. Compress fired more debris at the student who captured the electricity back at the mansion. Miyako soon noticed what they were trying to do.
"They're trying to sedate Machia!" Miyako hollered to the others. Shortly after she said this, the force of Machia's breath blew the nearby students away. Dabi then lit the nearby area ablaze, keeping the Heroes and students away. Just when they thought they had room to breath, an explosion could be heard from below Machia.
"Doesn't he have a Quirk that lets him dig underground?" Spinner asked, desperate to get out of the situation. Compress retorts with the fact that they would all die since they're on his back. Suddenly, Heroes appear from behind Machia to fight the members on his back.
"Dabi, Compress, you two help me keep the Heroes off us. Toga, Spinner, Skeptic, try to figure out a way out of here." Miyako ordered as she controlled her blood to sneak it under the Heroes before making spikes out of them, killing some of them in the process. Compress threw down debris to get any that Miyako missed, and Dabi used his blue flames to get the stragglers.
"We got trouble!" Toga called out, gathering the attention of the fighters. Miyako immediately noticed Mountain Lady on top of Machi holding his mouth open. Then she say a girl with pink skin coming through the fire.
"All for my master." Machia uttered, seemingly causing the pink girl to remember something, she let go of the sedative out of fright. Machia threw Mountain Lady off of himself once more, and lunged towards the pink girl. Before he got the chance though, a boy with red hair appeared from the flames and knocked the girl away, getting attacked instead. Machia checked to see if the League was okay, when a surprise happened. The red haired boy, who everyone thought was crushed, began climbing up Machia's arm. He tried to throw a sedative, but the bottle was destroyed by one of Toga's knives. To everyone's surprise however, the boy had a second bottle, which he managed to successfully throw into Machia's mouth. Once the boy was out of reach, canons began firing at Machia. Realizing there was only one option left. Machia used his Quirk, Mole.

Miyako quickly used her Quirk to encase everyone in a protective shield as Machia blazed through