Chapter 44: The Fight Begins

Miyako could see a blonde haired student in the center of Kurogiri's Quirk laughing to himself, this caused Miyako to remember some intel she received a few days prior on all the Heroes that fought in the first war.
"That guy is Neito Monoma, Hero name: Phantom Thief. His Quirk lets him copy the Quirk of whoever he touches for around ten minutes. The info said his limit is 4 Quirks at a time, he must've copied Kurogiri's Quirk." Miyako thought as she assessed the situation in front of her. Shigaraki tried to order Touya to do something, but Touya rushed forward before it could be given. He shot a massive wave of his blue flames at the Heroes, but it was blocked by an equally big chunk of ice created by his younger brother Shoto. Suddenly without warning, massive cages captured the Villains in groups, preventing them from seeing the outside. Miyako was with Toga, and the cages began moving.
"They're trying to split us up, break through!" Miyako ordered as all the Villains broke free. The cages were easily destroyed, but the little time it took for the Villains to break free was all the Heroes needed as they were pushed through different warp gates. Once they arrived, Miyako immediately noticed they were on an island far away from the mainland called Octo island. She looked towards Toga to see that she pulled Midoriya through the warp gate with them. Judging by the reactions of the other students, this wasn't the plan. Havoc broke out immediately. The High end Nomu that was with that shot parts of its body as projectiles at the Heroes, and Moonfish was attacking any Hero in sight. Miyako overheard Midoriya and Uraraka talking about how he had to get to where Shigaraki was, but was caught off guard by Togas sudden attack. Deku's danger sense Quirk didn't trigger because Togas attacks in her mind were seen as love, not danger. Out of nowhere, Toga started confessing her love for the young boy. Miyako was stunned by this, but sucked it up and focused on fighting. After getting rejected, Toga rushed to attack Deku. Uraraka tried to intervene, but Miyako suddenly appeared in front of her.
"Nothing personal, but I won't let you near Himiko!" Miyako stated as she began fighting Uraraka, who narrowly dodged her attack. Miyako could hear the sound of water crashing, and knew Deku had gotten away. Miyako flung Uraraka with the blood creations around her arms, causing her to crash on the ground with minor injuries before she stood next to Toga. As the two Villains stood facing the young Heroes, Miyako heard from one of the other Heroes that Touya was defeated. Miyako simply laughed at this.
"That frankenstein won't go down unless he's dead, he's not done yet." Miyako mocked as she readied herself to attack.