Chapter 40: In Fighting

Miyako was training her Quirk outside the abandoned house. Her body was still sore from constantly having her Quirk active, but she was slowly getting used to it. She even created a few new moves involving the bard wire like creation wrapped around her arms. Touya noticed this, and started a conversation.
"What are you doing blood queen?" He taunted her. Miyako did her best to calm down as she turned to face Touya.
"For one, my name is Miyako. If I'm using your name you can at least use mine Touya. And for two, it's none of your business." Miyako replied as she turned back around.
"Shouldn't you be watching over the great boss?" Touya suddenly remarked, causing Miyako to loose her patience with him.
"Tell me Touya, do you care about anyone but yourself?" Miyako looked over her shoulder at Touya as she asked. Miyako blew up after he asked what she was talking about.
"Your only goal is to revenge on your dad Endeavor, you just see us as tools to achieve that! I bet the only reason you even tried to save Jin was because you thought his Quirk would help you right?!" Miyako yelled at Touya, no longer caring who was listening.
"You're right, I only care if it matters to my plan. I could care less what happens to the rest of you." Touya answered with a smile. It was so wide that the staples holding his skin were stretching his skin. In a sudden burst of rage, Miyako unraveled the blood around her arms and shot it toward Touya. He managed to stop the attack with his flames before it hit him.
"I thought we were on the same side." Touya stated with a smile still on his face.
"You can die in a hole for all I care." Miyako scoffed as she began walking away past Touya.
"Where are you going?" Touya asked, his smile finally fading. Miyako let out a large sigh before answering.
"I'm going to find Himiko, I'm worried. I'm sure Tomura will be fine for a few hours." Miyako answered as she made he way back to the city.

****************************************
Hey everyone, Vivi here! I want to let you guys know about something. As of writing this chapter, season 7 of the BNHA anime has yet to be released. And while I do use the manga, which is on chapter 405 rn, I won't be updating this till season 7 comes out. While I can write based on the manga alone, I feel like it's easier to know how much to put in each chapter with the anime. Of course, I'll still be working on the crossover with darkrose. Until then though, I'll be back to working on my other stories. Hope you're all ready! And also, Tysm to everyone who took the time to read this. I'm really proud of how it turned out. Anyway, see you all next time. Bye bye!