Chapter 24: End of The Yakuza

A few days have passed since Miyako's plan went into action, and everything went according to plan. The Shie Hassaikai didn't suspect a thing, and were eventually arrested by the Heroes like Miyako had hoped. They were driving down the highway that would be the quickest route to their destination, allowing the last step of Miyako's plan to commence. Spinner was driving the truck as Shigaraki sat on top. Dabi opened the doors revealing himself, Miyako, and Compress.

 Dabi opened the doors revealing himself, Miyako, and Compress

"They're here just like you said." Compress commented on the accuracy of Miyako's plan.
"It's the fastest way to get from the Shie Hassaikai HQ to the nearest Villain hospital. They would be idiots if they didn't take this road." Miyako explained her thinking with a smile hidden under her mask, she was happy at how well her plan worked. Compress was on the phone with Toga, and she confirmed that the Quirk erasing bullets should be there.
"Hey lizard, stop weaving! I get motion sick." Dabi yelled at Spinner from the back. Miyako hated Dabi, but she had accepted that this was how he acted by now. Dabi shot his blue flames towards the police, only to have them stopped by the Sand Hero Snatch.
"Shouldn't be surprised that a Hero is with them." Shigaraki stated as he scratched at his neck. Shigaraki jumped towards the pro, only to get caught by his sand. The Hero thought he was victorious, but Shigaraki was simply a distraction. Compress tossed one of his marbles under the police car, he then released it, setting free a massive piece of rubble from the old warehouse. This let Shigaraki break free, as he used his Quirk to crash the vehicle transporting the Yakuza. Compress, Dabi, and Miyako then jumped out of the truck to accomplish their task. Miyako and Compress went to locate the bullets, and found police guarding an area.
"That must be where they are. I'll take care of them, you find the bullets." Miyako instructed as Compress silently nodded his head. Miyako calmly walked over to the police, prompting them to point their guns at her.
"Hello there! Sorry, but I believe you have something that now belongs to the League of Villains. We'll be taking them now." Miyako taunted the police as she collected the blood from the crash, creating darts. She send these darts straight into vital parts of their bodies, killing them instantly. Compress handed the cases he found to Miyako, as he went to use his Quirk on the Hero Dabi was fighting. Shigaraki came over and kicked Overhaul to a more open spot, he was restrained, making him unable to move.
"Did you come to kill me?" Overhaul asked plainly, avoiding eye contact. Compress used his Quirk on Overhaul's arm, taking a chunk from his shoulder to his elbow.
"There are two boxes here. Which is the finished product?" Shigaraki asked as he looked through the boxes Miyako had handed him.
"Give it back." Overhaul demanded. Miyako couldn't help but snicker at the fact that he was trying to order them when he was like this.
"You know what, Overhaul? A person who erases people's Quirks, Shouldn't have one of their own." Shigaraki explained as he used his Quirk to decay Overhaul's other arm.
"If I don't cut it off, your whole body will turn to dust." Shigaraki stated as Miyako handed him one of the knives she had on her. Shigaraki used the knife to slice off Overhaul's other arm.
"Now you're just a Quirkless, powerless man. And all the fruits of your labor, belong to me!

Now you won't even have a thumb to suck on! You're doomed to watch as your dream falls apart! Let's do our best!" Shigaraki mocked Overhaul, breaking him down to nothing

Now you won't even have a thumb to suck on! You're doomed to watch as your dream falls apart! Let's do our best!" Shigaraki mocked Overhaul, breaking him down to nothing. Spinner alerted them that more police were coming, prompting them to leave. As they walked away, Overhaul's screams echoed behind them.