Chapter 6: The Symbol Of Peace

"Holy shit. I was starting to think he wasn't gonna show." Miyako said out loud as her eyes fell on All Might, the current number 1 Hero, and the Symbol of Peace. Miyako was slightly fearful of his appearance however. He usually had a smile on his face, but he was visibly angry.

 He usually had a smile on his face, but he was visibly angry

"After all this waiting, the heroic piece of trash shows up." Shigaraki stated as he saw All Might. Miyako remembered that he wanted to kill him. Seemingly in the blink of an eye, All Might took down the remaining thugs that Eraserhead didn't defeat. Miyako was so caught off guard that by the time she looked back over at the green haired boy, he was gone. All Might had saved him from her clutches.
"He's so fast, I didn't even have time to react!" Miyako thought feeling frightful. All Mights speed even knocked off the hand that was covering Shigaraki's face. Shigaraki began to freak out, which caused Miyako to freak out even more.

"I guess it's true after all, All Might really is getting weaker!" Shigaraki said with a smile

"I guess it's true after all, All Might really is getting weaker!" Shigaraki said with a smile. Miyako knew he said more than that, but she only caught the end of it due to her freak out. Shigaraki called the Nomu, and he began fighting with All Might. The Nomu was absorbing all of his punches, and seemingly wasn't even fazed. Shigaraki explained that this was because of the Nomu's shock absorption Quirk. With this information, All Might suplexed the Nomu, creating a massive cloud of smoke. Miyako covered her eyes instinctively. When the smoke cleared, Miyako was happy about what she saw. There was one of Kurogiri's portals where the Nomu would've landed, and the Nomu appeared from under All Might, squeezing his sides.

"Nice, you were trying to bury him down in the concrete so he couldn't move around anymore

"Nice, you were trying to bury him down in the concrete so he couldn't move around anymore. Sorry, that won't work. Nomu's as strong as you are, that won't stop him. Nice work Kurogiri, we've got him right where we want him now." Shigaraki said with glee as he watch this scene as well. Kurogiri's plan was for the Nomu to pull All Might until his lower half was in the portal. Then he would force the portal close, splitting him in half. It seemed like a full proof plan that was certain to work, but something unexpected happened. The green haired boy, who she had heard All Might call Midoriya, ran over to try and save his teacher. Kurogiri tried to stop him, but was hit by an explosion by another student.
"So he's the one who caused that explosion earlier." Miyako concluded as she witnessed this. Then, the Nomu started to get frozen in ice that was created from another student. With the ice weakening the Nomu's grip, All Might was able to escape its clutches. Then another student showed up and tried to hit Shigaraki. Miyako blocked the attack with her blood shield, pushing Shigaraki out of the way, and sending the student back. Shigaraki and Miyako were the only ones who were able to move at that point.
"How the hell are they so strong?!" Miyako questioned in disbelief.
"Kurogiri, how could you let this beat get the better of you? You got us into a real jam here." Shigaraki said to his partner.
"You try anything funny and I'll blow your ass into so many pieces, they'll be piecing you back together for weeks." The blond explosive kid said to Kurogiri.
"Wow he's aggressive. How are people like that even allowed in the Hero course?" Miyako thought as she watched this display. Shigaraki said the Nomu's name and it pulled itself out of Kurogiri's portal, loosing its right arm and leg in the process. It regeneration Quirk kicked in and brought them back though. Shigaraki commanded the Nomu to attack the student who had Kurogiri in order to get him back. The force of the punch sent the nearby students flying. When the smoke cleared, it was revealed that All Might took the punch instead of the student.
"I'm honestly surprised he's still standing, pretty impressive if you ask me." Miyako thought as she witnessed this act. Shigaraki began ridiculing the pro with his logic. How he saw it as unfair that some acts of violence were seen as heroic, while others were seen as villainous. Shigaraki said that All Might was just a government sponsored violence machine, and that violence just breeds more violence. All Might told the students to leave, saying he would handle things.
"Nomu, Kurogiri, kill him. Me and Miyako will handle the kids." Miya prepared herself for this order by consuming more blood. Miyako and Shigaraki began rushing towards the students, but were both sent flying by the force cause by the impact of the Nomu's and All Might fist colliding. Miyako created tendrils out of blood to help her and Shigaraki land safely.
"Weren't you listening, one of his Quirks is Shock Absorption!" Shigaraki yelled at the Symbol of Peace.
"I know, what about it?" All Might retorted as he continued to clash punches with the Nomu, sending massive burst of wind with each punch.
"Does he actually intend to win like that?" Miyako asked in disbelief. It seemed as though the Nomu was being overwhelmed by All Mights attacks, but continued fighting as ordered. All Might flung the Nomu into the air, then slammed him back down, shattering the ground beneath it.
"GO BEYOND, PLUS, ULTRA!!" All Might shouted as he punched the Nomu right in the chest.

The force of this punch sent the Nomu flying through the outer wall of the U.S.J, shaking the entire building.
"You've been bested Villains. Surrender, we all want to get this over with quickly." All Might commanded Miyako, Kurogiri, and  Shigaraki. Shigaraki was visibly shaking with anger, and said the All Might "cheated" under his breath.