Chapter 5: A True Hero

As Shigaraki was making his way over to Eraserhead, Miyako could see the thugs they brought along being wiped out.
"The only good thing those guys did was tire the Heroes out with sheer numbers. They did nothing in terms of actually beating them." Miyako thought as she watched her "teammates" get defeated one by one. Suddenly, Shigaraki started running towards the pro with his hands outstretched.
"Must be trying to use his Quirk on him, I wonder what it does." Miyako thought brimming with curiosity. Miyako was worried for a bit when she saw Eraserhead elbow Shigaraki in the stomach, but calmed down when she noticed his hand was on the pros elbow.
"Time to see what his Quirk can do." Miyako thought as she watched the scene in front of her. Miyako saw Eraserhead's arm seemingly falling apart from the elbow out.

Miyako was suddenly brought back to when  Shigaraki threatened her earlier

Miyako was suddenly brought back to when Shigaraki threatened her earlier. She realized she would've been dead had she not did as she was told.
"He's definitely someone I don't want to see the bad side of." Miyako thought. Miyako was amazed that Eraserhead was still fighting even with his injury.
"That annoying Quirk of yours isn't suited for drawn out fights against big groups is it? Don't you think you're a little out of your element here Eraserhead? You're much better at working stealthily. You're known for surprise attacks, not fighting head to head. But despite knowing that, you didn't hesitate to jump in the middle of this fight, to put young students at ease. Look at you, your still standing, you really are so cool! Oh, by the way Hero, I am not the final boss." Shigaraki taunted Eraserhead as the Nomu snuck up on him. The Nomu went straight for the eyes in an attempt to stop his Quirk. The Nomu repeatedly smashed Eraserheads face into the ground, practically immobilizing him. From what Miyako knew about this hulking monstrosity, it was a creature created with the purpose a countering All Might. It had multiple Quirks that were picked by AFO himself to kill All Might. Miyako looked up to see something floating in the air. Upon closer inspection, she noticed purple smoke.
"Wait a minute, is that Kurogiri?! Damn it, that means the Heroes could get here any minute!" Miyako said, catching Shigaraki's attention. Shigaraki continued taunting Eraserhead as the Nomu broke his bones one by one. Kurogiri appeared with a status report. He said Thirteen was out of commission, but one of the students got away. This confirmed what Miyako had already figured out. Shigaraki gave the order to retreat as he knew they had no shot at winning if dozens of pros show up.
"Oh, before we leave, let's make sure the Symbol of Peace is broken. Let's wreck his pride." Shigaraki said before rushing over to the students that were nearby watching. He went to put his hand over the face of the girl there.
"So he plans on killing her, interesting." Miyako thought as she held mo sympathy for these kids. Shigaraki's hand made contact, but nothing happened.
"You really are so cool, Eraserhead."

Shigaraki stated as he looked over at the pro, prompting Miyako to look as well

Shigaraki stated as he looked over at the pro, prompting Miyako to look as well. She was shocked by what she saw. Despite his injuries, he was still doing his best to save people. The Nomu canceled out his Quirk by slamming his head into the ground once more. Suddenly, the green haired boy began to try and punch Shigaraki.
"Guess now's my time to act." Miyako thought as she rushed to protect her boss. When the smoke cleared, Miyako had made a rope like substance out of blood to stop the kids arm.
"Sorry kid, nothing personal, but hands off." Miyako said as she prepared to make the killing blow. Suddenly, a massive boom could be heard in the direction of the entrance to the U.S.J. Everyone stopped to see what was going on, and were shocked by what they saw. All Might had arrived.

 All Might had arrived