Chapter 28: Revival Party

"Welcome to the suburbs, completely unremarkable." Spinner stated as the group look at Deka city from a nearby cliff top.
"So this is where the Meta Liberation Army is hiding. Not gonna lie, I expected more due to how big their group supposedly is." Miyako stated, unamused by the sight.
"Once Machia wakes up in an hour and 40 minutes, he'll chase Shigaraki to this stage. Once he makes his entrance he'll run into the so called Liberation Army. Hopefully we last until the curtain call." Compress restated their plan in his usual theatrical tone.
"So we basically have to stall till the big guy wakes up, sounds easy." Miyako spoke with a smile. Toga suddenly said that someone was coming, prompting everyone to get ready for combat. Standing in front of them was a small Pro Hero: Slidin' Go. He offered to lead them into Deka city, which they all agreed to.
"I get it, it's the whole city." Shigaraki stated his observations, which peeked Miyako's interest.
"Guess that explains why the Heroes haven't got rid of them yet." Miyako stated her piece as well as they walked through the streets.
"This is a liberated district. 90% of Deka cities citizens are hidden liberation warriors. We appreciate you coming all this way to meet us face to face. We celebrate your arrival, you are the guest of honor." The man in the suit stated. Miyako could sense something bad was going to happen, so she silently informed the League to be on guard.
"Now let the festivities begin. Welcome in new friends, to our revival party!"

With a snap of his fingers, countless Liberation members rushed in to attack

With a snap of his fingers, countless Liberation members rushed in to attack. There was a lot of chaos as the group got separated, but Miyako could faintly hear that Giran was at the top of the central tower. Miyako rushed towards the tower, killing Liberation members one after another. She stopped to catch her breath when she thought no one was around.
"I read the police reports, but to think the Miyako Fushimi of the League of Villains would really be you." A familiar voice called out, prompting Miyako to turn around. She was surprised by who she saw.
"It's been awhile, so allow me to reintroduce myself. I am Kanae Fuuki, long time no see Fushimi."