Chapter 12: New Recruits

As Miyako walked towards the entrance to the bar, she noticed two things immediately. The first was that the door was wide open. And the second was that she could hear sounds of arguing. She moved on cautiously, it was met by a shocking site

She recognized two of them, being Shigaraki and Toga, but she didn't recognize the third person

She recognized two of them, being Shigaraki and Toga, but she didn't recognize the third person. He seemed to be covered in burns, leading Miyako to assume he had some type of fire Quirk.
"Calm yourself Tomura Shigaraki. If you wish to realize yourself, then we must increase our numbers. Now that we're in the spotlight, our chance is at hand. I advise you to be more accepting." Kurogiri said as he tried to calm everyone down. Miyako was pleasantly surprised to hear that these two were going to join the League. She knew Toga's strength, so she assumed the other guy was strong as well.
"Does someone mind explaining what's going on?" Miyako said aloud, drawing all eyes on her.
"Miya-chan, it's you!" Toga said with joy as she rushed over and hugged Miyako, she could feel her face burning up. Shigaraki was visibly upset by the situation, and left. Giran, the person who brought the new recruits, commented about how young of a client Shigaraki was.
"Really thought he was gonna kill us for a sec!" Toga said with her usual smile, still hugging Miyako.
"That guy makes me wanna vomit." The guy with the burns Stated, clearly not keen on Shigaraki. Kurogiri asked the two if they could discuss their recruitment at a later date, which they both agreed to.
"So what's your name scar face?" Miyako asked the burned man.
"Shouldn't you be a bit nicer to those older than you?" He retorted.
"Shut it and answer the damn question." Miyako said, ready to kill him any moment.
"I'm going by Dabi." He answered with a sigh.
"What about your real name?" Miyako pushed further.
"That information is none of your business." Dabi said, immediately shutting her down. Miyako scoffed before directing her attention back at Toga.
"I don't know what it is, but there's something about this guy that pisses me off." Miyako thought as she smiled and patted Toga on the head.