Chapter 33: New Life and Distrust

Miyako was walking to her room after finishing up training with her soldiers. Toga rushed over to Miyako.
"Hey Miya-chan" Toga greeted, visibly tired.
"Still getting use to training others?" Miyako asked with a smile. Toga nodded, then proceeded to ask Miyako a question.
"Do you know where Tomura-kun is?" Miyako was surprised by this because she thought everyone knew, but answered regardless.
"He's getting the power the doctor promised him. Machia's our best soldier, but he's basically dead wait without Shigaraki around." Miyako voiced her thoughts as they saw Twice and Hawks, the number 2 Hero, finishing a conversation. Hawks began walking in the direction of Miyako and Toga. He had massive red wings sprouting from his back, and he wore a beige jacket with a black and yellow shirt underneath. He also dawned a pair of yellow goggles over his eyes.

 He also dawned a pair of yellow goggles over his eyes

"You must be Miyako, I don't think we've met before. I'm-"
"I know who you are Hawks, I'm not stupid." Miyako cut him off, visibly agitated by just the sight of him.
"What's got you so upset?" Hawks asked in a carefree tone.
"I highly doubt you're here because you believe in the Paranormal Liberation Front's goal. I don't know why you're here, but you better sleep with one eye opened." Miyako threatened the pro as she walked past him, pushing him to the side as she did so. Toga rushed to catch up with her as she glared at Hawks.

********************************************

Miyako was minding her own business in her room when she heard yelling from the floor below. She assumed someone people were just being obnoxious. She stopped believing this when she heard a load crash, followed by someone yelling.
"Heroes are here, hold the line!" Miyako immediately jolted up as she ran out of her room to see for herself what was going on.