Chapter 19: Battles Conclusion

When Miyako opened her eyes after going through Kurogiri's warp gate, she immediately that they were in some kind of industrial zone.
"Geez that fucking hurt." Miyako complained as she rubbed the back of her neck.
"Everyone okay?" Miyako turned around to check up on the rest of the League. Magne, Dabi, and Kurogiri were still unconscious, but everyone else seemed fine.
"Why did he have to send everyone towards us Miya-Chan?!" Toga complained as she rushed over to hug Miyako, which she reciprocated and patted her head. Miyako couldn't help but worry about Shigaraki. He looked fine physically, but she was concerned about how he felt about All For One's decision. Miyako suddenly remembered seeing helicopters at the scene of the battle, prompting her to check her phone to see if it was on the news. All the League members who were still conscious, apart from Shigaraki, huddled around Miyako to watch. They could see All Might, who was all skin and bones apart from on arm, clashing first with All For One, who had one massive arm made of multiple Quirks. All For One was able to push the Pro back, spewing his blood all over. All Might began falling under the pressure of the Villain's attack, but the tides of the battle suddenly turned in favor of All Might. All Might's only muscular arm became skinny, changing to his other arm, and he landed a punch on All For One's face. All Might's right side suddenly became muscular as he launched a final attack on All For One.

His punch sent All For One into the ground, defeating him

His punch sent All For One into the ground, defeating him. Miyako shut her phone off after seeing this, as everyone looked towards Shigaraki. He didn't say anything, and simply walked off to an area of the warehouse.