Chapter 16: Mission Success

Miyako was waiting at the meeting point when Toga had arrived. Soon, Dabi and Twice arrived as well.
"Hey crazy, did you get the blood?" Dabi asked Toga. Her job was to collect blood so she could use it to transform. Toga Joyfully stated that she only got the blood of one person, which Dabi visibly wasn't pleased to hear. Twice was upset too, so Miyako tried to calm them down.
"She may have only got one person, but that's better than none don't you think?" Miyako stated, which made Toga so happy that she hugged her, prompting Miyako to pat her head softly.
"I made some great new friends, and even met a cute new boy I'm interested in!" Toga said once she broke from the hug, causing Miyako to feel upset.
"Why am I sad, I should be happy for her. But even so, why does my heart feel like this." Miyako was trapped in her thoughts, only being pulled out by the sound of screaming. She looked in the direction of the noise just in time to see Compress crash to the ground. When the smoke cleared, there where three U.A students on top of him. She recognized two of them from the U.S.J, being Midoriya and Todoroki, but she didn't recognize the third one. This one seemed to have strange arms, with a mask covering his mouth. Regardless of who they were, Miyako learned from the U.S.J to not underestimate U.A students. Realizing this Miyako announced, "Be on guard, I don't see Mustard, Moonfish or Muscular! I wouldn't be surprised if these kids beat them!" Dabi told Compress to get out of the way, prompting him to turn himself into a marble. Once Compress was clear, Dabi shot his blue flames at the students, just barely missing them. Twice went for Todoroki as Toga went for Midoriya, leaving the third student to Miyako. The student moved quickly to swat Toga off of Midoriya, Causing Miyako to create a tendril to grab her. Toga was visibly upset, but Miyako tried her best to give support. Compress reached in his pocket to grab the marbles that contained Bakugo and someone else, Everyone noticed that the strange armed student had them. As the students began to run, they ran into the Nomu, causing them to go another way which got blocked by Kurogiri.
"Its been 5 minutes since the signal, let's go Dabi." Kurogiri announced as he opened portals for everyone, which Miyako entered. As soon as everyone came through, Miyako noticed that they got Bakugo. She snuck up And Hit him in the back of the head, knocking him out.
"Let's get some restraints on him before he wakes up." Miyako directed as Twice went to grab them.