Chapter 12- Black Swan

"Perfect!"

"Perfect!"

The woman clapped her hands with a satisfied smile, going around me and scrutinizing me from every angle. Taehyung was leaning against a wall with his hands crossed in front of his chest, lips curved to a wide grin. I spun around again in front of the huge mirror that was tall enough to see my whole body.

After trying as many dresses as possible, finally, both of them agreed that this was the perfect dress for me. I let out a sigh of relief. It has been more than two hours in that cabin, we were spending time trying to choose a fitting dress for me.

Her closet owned more dresses than I have owned my entire life.

For me, honestly, all the dresses looked stunning and glamorous but Madam Colette was otherwise. She said I needed to look perfect since Harpers are so into fashion and I should not leave them a chance to see me low.

She may have a good point.

After hours of effort, finally, I was standing in front of my reflection where I was wearing a sky-blue dress. It was elegantly designed, flawlessly matched by my body curves. The off-shoulder hands had tiny sparkling sequences attached to them, while the flared skirt of the dress was touching my ankles. A cut along the right broader exposed my thin long leg. A supporting silver colour belt completed the look.

I smiled at my reflection.

You are so beautiful Y/n...

Thanks to Taehyung's nude drawings, I got a chance to meet this gentle and cheerful lady, Madam Colette. She had French origin, A widow who travelled to America after her finance's death. Colette finally decided to head back to her birth land in France after a few years of spending alone in America working as a fashion designer.

The tale of how she and Taehyung met was pretty amusing.

At first, I thought that she was a woman who was greedy for sex, a lustful person but I had to change my perspective after hearing what Taehyung told me.

Just like him, she loved art. Not very surprising of course because she's from a country that gave birth to many talented artists like Davinci. She spent most of her money buying drawings and crafts. When she was on her evening stroll she happened to espy Kim Taehyung who was in a coffee shop, his hands busy drawing an old woman who lost her son. After seeing his talents, she thought of asking for his help to get rid of her sorrow.

Not only was she a widow, but she also had a skin defect which ruined her beautiful body after she got married. She was accused of being guilty of her husband's death. She was in shame. Colette had to go through so much.

But Taehyung helped her.

His talents were the key to breaking free of her mental prison.

Taehyung drew her naked body, ruined by the defect. He drew how she was in pain with that body. Eroticism mixed with pain, was such a fine art. Her view on that was deep, richer than us, and more mature than people who think getting their body exposed means only lust, but also can be turned into art.