chapter 1.

"Come and get it! Got7 inmida!" I slumped into bed,put on my earpiece and played the recent interview of Got7

"Come and get it! Got7 inmida!" I slumped into bed,put on my earpiece and played the recent interview of Got7. School had been hectic, everything had been overwhelming. I had just slacked for one day, okay, maybe more than one day and everything is out of my control already. I just cannot.

Yes, I am watching the interview of Got7. The group that Jin Young oppa is in.

And no, I didn't like this group because of him.

To be honest, I barely think about him these days. I had been past those times. He had made his choice, and I have grown to accept it. As time passed by, I had managed to accept the fact that my best friend couldn't be with me all the time anymore. I had in fact grown up.

Plus, this happened decades ago. I decided to be the bigger person and let bygones be bygones. It's not like he promised that we will always do everything together, learn together and be each other's support.

I scorned at myself. Be the better person.

And it's not like he even made one call to me to catch up with old times, or just talk. I mean, or even just report his whereabouts to me or talk about his new life without me. It's not like I could still vividly remember everything that we had done together, they were fading away, just like how he was fading away from my memory.

Anyways, this isn't the main point. So where did I stop?

Yes, it was a very terrible day at school. Nothing seemed to work my way. I kicked  off my shoes and pressed the play button of the interview. I pulled out my hair tie and simply let my long, black hair slide out into it's desired spots. My scalp finally felt that it could breathe.

"Oh my god! Mark looks so cute!!" I squealed as I hopped in my bed, my eyes beaming as I followed him around. I hate how they cut his scenes. I go crazy for him. The smile, the voice, he's just perfect.

In case you don't know, my name is Han Min Ae.

I am just another avid Korean drama addict and a proud IGOT7. Hate to admit, but I'm pretty proud of Jin Young oppa for being able to debut and be so successful so fast. I didn't think that he would make it that fast and be that popular. I mean there are so people from all over around the world that know about Got7.

I am glad that he didn't change anything about himself although he had become a public figure. He was still the kindhearted Jin Young oppa that bought me candy whenever I fell down. I can still remember how I would purposely do that just to get candy from him, I know it's stupid but can you blame me?

Anyways, my bias is Mark and almost everyone around me knows this fact. It was not just plain obvious and I love to babble about him.

He may not be special.

He may not be the most attractive guy in the world, though in my heart he is.

But he has that voice. That voice that enthralled me.