Chapter 23 Recording.

Mark and I didn't talk to each other for the next few days.

I felt kind of bad since it was clearly my wrong. I wasn't in the mood then and I didn't have the patience to deal with his questions. I tried to apologize but he treated me as if I'm invisible making me not so willing to make the first move.

"Guys. We are doing to do the recording later on." Seung Hoon oppa told us in the dance studio. I am going to debut in 13 more days and we are now recording the soundtrack for my debut or their comeback performance. It was a japanese song called 'Love Train'. Though I am not really fluent in japanese, with Jin Young oppa's help, I managed to memorize all of my lyrics. We also had to re-record "Forever Young" for my debut stage in the Inkigayo.

"Min Ae and Mark. You guys are up first. Go to the recording studio now." Hyun Ji oppa told us. Damn it. Why does it have to be him? I kept a cool face and walked to the recording studio.

"Hey guys! Are you ready for the recording?" JYP-nim asked us.

We nodded our heads and walked into the studio. It was my first time there and I was sort of amazed by the equipment.

"Wow..." I looked around and my glance stopped at Mark oppa. He was looking at his lyrics and not even bothering to smile at me or tease me. If it was before he would have said,"Stupid girl". Haih.. I prefered him bullying me than ignoring me. Pathetic aren't I?

"Okay,we will start with Forever Young first. You guys are recording together because Jennifer said that the rest of them are still not that ready .They will have extra lessons while we are recording. " JYP-nim announced through the speaker.

"We will start..now." And the melody started playing.

"Forever young shawty,forever young uh. Forever young shawty,forever young come on. Forever young shawty forever young uh. Forever young shawty."

Damn it.It was the song which made him my bias. Gulp. Thump.Thump.Thump. My heart started to beat faster.

"Miss..you" Shit. I missed the beat.

"Min Ae don't be nervous. We will try again. Mark?" JYP-nim said. I took a deep breath and calm myself down. Girl,get a grip on yourself.

The melody started again.

"Forever young shawty,forever young uh. Forever young shawty,forever young come on. Forever young shawty forever young uh. Forever young shawty."

Calm down. I took another breath and sang out my part.

"Miss you i really miss you.Geuraedo simsimhaji anke nae norael bulleojulge. Turn the radio o-o-on. Turn the radio o-o-on."

Wow it turned out quite well. The rest of the recording was really smooth without any mistake.

Clap.Clap.Clap.

"You guys are yokshi the most satisfied pair. The rest of them will probably have many mistakes.Haih..Call Jackson and JR up now." JYP-nim dismissed us after we completed our recording for Forever Young and Love Train.

"By the way,you guys will have your photoshoot tomorrow for the repackaged album with Min Ae so remember to tell the others to get ready."

"Ne." We said and Mark oppa started to walk in front of me to call Jackson oppa and Jin Young oppa.

"Oppa?" I finally decided to take the first move. I can't stand the silence treatment anymore. But he ignored me.

"Oppa. I am really sorry for my attitude to you that day. I was just really frustrated and was not in the mood all the questions."