Chapter 34 This is embarassing...

The closing ceremony passed by really fast. Wendy kept on wanting to get closer to Mark oppa but to no avail. It was too crowded.

After all the ribbon throwing and stuff,we walked to our van to go meet my parents.

Many reporters wanted to interview us but we simply gave a smile and said nothing.

"Mark oppa." Gosh. She never knows how to give up. Wendy called from the backstage entrance and is advancing towards us.

Oh no. The reporters are here too. A scandal is brewing up. Mark gave us a troubled look.

"Are you guys dating?" The reporters started to make assumptions.

JB oppa threw her a look to stop her from advancing but she totally had eyes for Mark only.

She walked nearer to us. Damn. Is a big incident going to happen on my debut day? Of all days, my debut?

She was just in front of Mark oppa when she suddenly tripped. I don't know whether it was intentional or not. I reacted out of reflex and grabbed her.

"Unni, are you alright?" Click,click,click. She gave me a deadly glare for a second before gaining back her posture.

"Ah,yes. Erm Mark oppa.." She totally ignored me. Ish..Does she not know this is not the time to talk to Mark? The reporters are going to make up a scandal!!

"Oh Unnie,you found it! Mark's pen. He was just looking for it. It was really precious to him." I interupted her. Thankfully Wendy was holding a pen on her hand,I simply made up a story. The oppas gave me a weird look while Wendy looked really surprised.

I grabbed the pen.

"Oppa, aren't you looking for this just now? You must have dropped it on the floor. You are so lucky that Wendy Unni found it." I shot Mark oppa a glance while passing him the pen. Thank goodness he understand my intentions.

"Oh yes. Thank you Wendy." He smiled.
I looked at the reporters. They all had the disappointed look of not getting an interesting scoop thought they were still taking pictures of us.

"We have to go now. I'm tired. Bye Wendy Unni, bye everyone." And I dashed up the van. I can totally imagine Wendy's infuriated face. Freaky.

"Min Ae,thank goodness you reacted fast enough,or else Mark hyung is going to be pulled into a scandal and it will be bad since Wendy will probably not deny it." JB oppa praised me when we started to move away.

"Thanks for saving my butt." Mark oppa said.

"I regret it. I shouldn't have saved you. Wendy is going to hate me so much." I granbed my head.

"Gwenchana. You have us!" Jackson oppa comforted me.

Sure sure.

At least there is something good that is happening to me later on-meeting my parents and Brooklyn after so long!!

Hyun Ji oppa drove us to the restaurant that my parents' told him to bring us. Hyun Ji oppa and Seung Hoon started to leave.

"Oppa,aren't you both coming with us?" I asked.

"No. We are tired already. JB can drive you guys back right? Enjoy your time." And they left us.

"Not me again." JB oppa whined. We all laughed and went into the room my parents booked for us.

"Annyounghaesayo!" They greeted my parents.

"Annyounghaesayo! Please take a seat!" My dad said and we sat down. I sat beside Brooklyn and Jin Young Oppa.