Chapter 78 Cooking Contest II

"And let the games begin." The MC said.

"That sounds so much like the hunger games." I said.

"You watched it?" Suga oppa asked.

"Ne.I read it too." I answered him. Woah..Didn't think that he would see this genre of movie? I mean he looks kind of gentle and stuff and I just wouldn't connect him with Hunger Games.

"Me too. Woah." He looked at me amazingly.

"Double woah." I said.

"Guys. Stop talking and start running please. We are sort of behind?" Mark oppa suddenly said and I realized everyone was gone.

"Yeah..Let's go." I put my hand out like Superman and started running out.

"Where are we going to go?" I asked went we got out of the 'military base'.

"Wait,before we go,here." Mark oppa threw me a mosquito patch. I put it onto my shirt.

"Thanks." I said and he pulled out my hand and started to spray the insect repellent on my arms,neck and legs. Ththump.Ththump..Ththump.

He was not so bad of an oppa after all.

"Wh-where did you get these?" I managed to ask.I totally forgot to bring my supply out from my bag and totally forgot to apply it.

"My bag?" He answered. But before I could ask more,Wendy cut in.

"Can I have some oppa?" She asked. He nodded and passed her the insect repellent.

At least he didn't help to put it on her. Maybe he's shy. I don't know but my heart feels confused.

"Want some Suga?" Mark oppa asked and Suga oppa took it and applied.

"So where are we going?" Wendy asked.

"To catch fish of course." Mark oppa replied.

"Where?" I asked.

"What is Naver for?" Mark oppa smirked and he opened his phone. We all looked at his phone and Wendy was leaning exceptionally close to him. Not that I care. Uhh no. I don't care.

I really don't care.

"The line sucks." Mark oppa exclaimed.

"Give it to me." I grabbed his phone and went to find a place with better signal.

"Yah! Don't snatch my phone like that." Mark oppa quickly snatched back his phone.

"What? You have something to hide in there." I teased but inside I'm feeling really low and down.

"A..ani." He stammered and looked at his phone intently.

"The two of you are so cute together." Suga oppa commented while making a lovey dovey face.

"No we aren't." I said but Mark oppa placed his hand over my shoulder.

"We are right?" He said and I blushed a little.

"Finally." He said and we looked at the place where we were supposed to go.

"Its not far from here." Suga oppa commented and I nodded.

"Kaja!" I said with a beam and walked to the left.

"Idiot. Its here." Mark oppa pulled the hem of my shirt and dragged me to the other side.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Was I ever wrong?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Well-"