//prologue

She had been crying in front of JYP Entertainment for a week already

She missed him. To the core. She never imagined that she would lose him.

Not to that ugly old man.

It was his first day in Korea.

And he was astounded by the sight.
Why was she crying?

Questions flooded him and curiousity got the better of him. He walked up to her

"Why are you crying?" He asked. She looked at him with a weird expression but nonetheless answered it. It wasn't everyday a stranger would walk up to her and talk to her.She knew better to not talk to strangers but she didn't care any less.
He doesn't look like a bad guy afterall.

"Jin Young oppa has been kidnapped by the people inside!!" She said between cries.

"You mean the director JYP?" He was trying to hide his laughter. She wrinkled her face at the mention of the name JYP. She abhored him. He snatched away her dearest Jin Young oppa.

"No!! Not that old man!! My Jin Young Oppa!" She protested and started to cry harder.

He started to get flustered. He hates to see girls cry in front of him. He never knew how to comfort them.

There was nothing but her cries between them for a while.

"Hey hey..." He patted her back but she ignored him and kept sobbing. He scratched his neck awkwardly. He didn't know what to do.

"Don't cry..." He started to say and rummaged about his pocket,"Here..take this handkerchief and wipe your tears. I am Jin Young's friend and I assure you, he is alright."

"Really?" She looked up to him with earnest eyes. He knew Jin Young oppa?

"Yes! He is going to be really famous in a while and he is going to be on magazines, TV shows and more." He left a heave of relief internally, glad that she had finally stopped crying.

"But I miss him."

"He misses you too."

"Ahhh...I got to go now..Stop crying..You are prettier when you are smiling..." He gave her a wink.

She forced a smile for him and was really touched by his warm words.

She realized that he was speaking the truth. Crying does brings out the worst in her. She was ugly enough already.

She wiped her tears with the handkerchief and walked away from the building.

"Goodbye oppa..Hwaitingg.." She almost choked in her tears but she decided it was finally time to let go.

He walked quite far away from the girl until a thought struck him.

"This is Korea right? Why is she speaking english to me?? Do I really not look like a Korean?"

He turned back his head and looked for the girl. But she was gone.

"Mark! Why are you still standing there? Come on let's go. We are going to be late!"

"Coming Dad!"

She looked at the handkerchief that he gave her again and smiled

She looked at the handkerchief that he gave her again and smiled. It gave her comfort when she felt really lost.Yet surprisingly and shockingly, she can't seem to remember his face.

She tried her best to recall it but she can't. She only knew how comforting his voice was.

Who was he?

She caught herself wondering but simply shook her head. She guessed that he was probably going to be a KPOP star too, just like Jin Young oppa.

Her heart clenched a little as her thoughts wandered to him.

She took a deep breath. Just forget about it.

"Min Ae! Its time for dinner!"

"Coming Mum!"