Chapter 20 I can't protect you all the time stupid girl. I want to but I can't.

"Yah! You pabo! Why didn't you scold him or push him away? Aren't you the best in scolding others?" Mark oppa glared at me after Tae Hee left. What was he so angry about?

"I didn't know how to react. I'm afraid I would cause trouble." I admitted.

"Ish! I don't know what to do with you." He fumbled his hair with an annoyed look and walked out.

"What are you waiting for? Everyone is waiting for you." He gave me an annoyed look and walked away.

"Wait for me oppa."

We waited to the cafeteria where everyone was waiting.

"Min Ae! Mark hyung! What took you guys so long? We are going to die of hunger while waiting for you guys." Bambam oppa exclaimed at the sight of us.

"Yahh..What's wrong with you guys? Mark hyung? Why do you guys look so awkward? Did you guys fight again?" JB oppa looked at us with suspicious eyes.

We really did look awkward. I was not my cheery self and Mark oppa did not hide his anger on his face.

"Ask that stupid girl." Mark was really annoyed. What's up with him? He wasn't even the one who got bothered by Tae Hee.

I was getting tired of his attitude. I looked away. I was a little hurt. Why does he always have to treat me like an enemy? I didn't cause any trouble for him and can't he just comfort me after what happened? He is such a jerk.

"Mark hyung just tell us yourself." Jin Young oppa said.

"That stupid girl met with Tae Hee in the dance studio and was riduculed and bullied. And she just stood there dumbly without even fighting Tae Hee back. And look at her hand. The bruises are caused by Tae Hee and she didn't even bother to scold him. Yah! Min Ae are you that stupid that you can't even protect yourself?" Mark gave me a cold glare.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hyung calm down." Jackson told him.

"Tae Hee? The rude guy from Big? How dare he mess with our maknae." Yu Gyeom said.

"Min Ae are you alright?" Jin Young oppa said. He came over and took my hand. It was now then I realize how aching my hand was. I looked down on it. It was bruised with a handprint. That..jerk.

"I'm going to make him pay for his." Jin Young oppa was extremely angry.

"Yahh oppa." I tried to stop him.

"Jin Young. Calm down." JB oppa pulled him back.

"Yes Jin Young." Seung Hoon oppa said. He came over and looked at my hand.

"Is this what Tae Hee did to you?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"I will report this to JYP hyung. I understand that all of you are really angry but please don't act rashly." Seung Hoon oppa told us.

"Min Ae!! I'm so sorry I didn't protect you. I..I..am not fit to be your manager." Hyun Ji oppa said apolegeticly. He was really sorry.

"Its alright oppa!" I gave him an assuring smile.

"What do you mean by its alright?" Mark oppa suddenly said.

"You let someone do this to you and you can still smile. Yah Min Ae.I don't remember you being so nice to me.Or maybe its because he is so good looking that's why you don't want to pursue this matter any further. Why don't you just accept his offer and go join BIG?We don't need someone who doesn't know how to protect herself." He scoffed.

"Mark hyung! That's too much."

"Yahh! Hyung how can you say this to Min Ae?"

Does Mark really hate me that much? My heart sank. Am I really that useless? I..I..I..