Chapter 71 Zoo!

So I didn't want to separate this into several chapters so I'm going to switch POV in between so get ready for it haha!

PS I made a new book again. (Author's comment: Why do you keep publishing new books? Me : I don't know. The idea just came out!!) Do check it out. I can hear it. Its not a fan fiction but still check it out for me please and tell me what you think! Thank You MTYE ❤️

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Min Ae's POV

"Okay we are done." The photographer said.

"Gamsahamida!" We bowed down and thanked all the staff. I walked to the van and threw myself to the seats while waiting for the other oppas.

I was so tired. Damn. I really shouldn't be an idol right? I should just creep back home and go back to my original life and just slack back to my boring life. Sounds like a good idea right? Not.

The other oppas were also in zombie like state and for once, our van was filled with nothing but silence. I wanted to go to sleep but my mind was telling me otherwise

I don't know why my mind was so active today. Here comes the few days where I have difficulties falling asleep.

"Guys. Are you awake?" Hoon asked us while he was driving.

"Yes."

"Not asleep yet."

"Still alive."

I opened my eyes. The oppas were all playing with their phones. Aren't they tired?

"So, I got back the results for the history test. Those who didn't get an A have to go back to class."

"What?" Bambam oppa groaned. I guess he didn't take the test seriously.

"So those who didn't get A are  Bambam, Young Jae, Yu Gyeom,JB and JR." He said. So I got an A?

"How much did I get?" I asked Hoon.

"85. Jackson got 80 and Mark scored the highest 95.And Min Ae you owe me a doshirak." I cursed under my breath. Why did Mark score higher than me?

"I guess you are going to bring me to the zoo then." Mark oppa turned back to me and smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"So except for Mark, Min Ae and Jackson, the rest have to go back go school tomorrow for extra lessons. The teacher's request. He said that you guys wrote really ridiculous answers and uncle argeed to it.So Mark, Min Ae and Jackson,you guys have yourself a day off."

"Yes!" Jackson oppa cheered.

"Oppa,why didn't you score an A?" I asked Jin Young oppa who was sitting beside me.

"I sort of did the paper really casually." He said sheepishly. I rolled my eyes.

When we reached the dorm, I took and a quick bath and went to spend my time with my bed. As hungry as I was, sleep was more important.

"So we are going to the zoo tomorrow." Mark oppa suddenly opened my door and announced.

"Why are you guys going to the zoo? I want to go too." I can hear Bambam oppa whine.

"Can I say no?" I asked Mark oppa.

"Nope." And he slammed my bedroom door. That kid. Always hyper whenever there is a trip to anywhere except the company.

I went to lock my bedroom door. Now no one and obstruct me and my bed.

z

zz