Chapter 65 Sick

"Yah!" I pushed Mark oppa away and looked away. Blushing hard.

"Pervert!!! I knew it from the start that you had inappropriate thoughts of me.You followed me to the toilet didn't you?" Mark oppa looked at me with shocked eyes.

"Yahh!!! Why did you look down anyways???" I yelled at him while biting my lips.Damn.That tingly feeling was still there and my heartbeat wasn't getting anywhere slower. But I was getting soaked. The rain was getting heavier and heavier. I had to scrunch my eyes as the raindrops kept getting onto my face.

"Is this the time to discuss something like this??"Mark oppa used his hand to shield his eyes from the rain. I grimaced.

"Fine. But I'm not a pervert and I don't have any inappropriate thoughts of you." I stuck out my tongue.

"Oh jinjaa?" He smirked.I rolled my eyes. At least my heart slowed down and my face wasn't that hot anymore. But his lips were really soft.

What? Min Ae yah..What are you thinking of right now?? You DO NOT have any inappropriate thoughts about him okay??!

"Where are we going to find shelter?" I asked Mark oppa while trying to push the idea out from my mind.

"Back to the tower I guess. Han River doesn't have any shelter." He replied.

I nodded and started to jog towards Nansam Tower.

A wind blew and I shivered. Damn! I was cold and soaked throughout. How are we going to get home.

"Aigooo... Let's go together shall we?" Mark oppa walked beside me and used his backpack to shield the rain for me.

"Oppa,its okay." I told him and pushed his arm away but it still stayed there.

"Aigoo..I don't want to be said that I bully my fiancee okay??" He shot me a bored look.

"Don't you?" I teased.

"Just go or are you planning to get a shower here?" He asked.

I shook my head and we started to walk or walk with a quick pace towards the tower. I felt really warm by his gesture. Although he was also attacked by the rain, throughout he held the backpack over my head and I wasn't that drenched. Thanks oppa.

We finally reached the tower.

"Oppa,how are we going to get home?" I asked.

"Duh..By the cab of course."He answered.

Another gush of wind came and I started to shake. It was cold.

"Aigoo..Faster go change idiot." Mark oppa gave me an disapproving look. Why isn't he affected by the cold??

"How to change? We don't have clothes.You are then the idiot." I rolled my eyes. He facepalmed himself.

"So says the idiot. We have original set of clothes remember?" He rolled his eyes.

Oh yeah. I blushed slightly at my mistake as Mark oppa passed me my clothes. Thank goodness his bag was made of leather so it didn't get wet.

I quickly went into the toilet. At least it wasn't that cold. I went into the cubicle and took off my wet clothes and wrung them drier and my hair too. I used the  clothes to wipe off the water that is on me. Yes. I don't have any options left okay?

I put on my shirt and skirt. My undergarments were drenched too but there was nothing I can do. At least I was drier than just now. I was about to open the door when I heard someone coming in.

"Unni,did you hear? Mark and Min Ae from Got7 came here for their date after announcing their engagement."

"Jinjaaa? But seriously that Min Ae isn't at all that pretty or talented.Why did she get to debut as Got7 anyways? Or why did she join anyway?"