Chapter 18 No more playtime!

We went shopping the next day. Bambam oppa was the most excited one. All the oppas bought things for me as a welcoming gift.

Jin Young Oppa bought me a new phone case. It was pink in colour and extremely cute.

Yu Gyeom oppa bought me a hairband. He said that it was what he always wanted to buy for his little sister but he didn't have any.

Bambam oppa gave me a bracelet. It was really pretty. I loved it.

Jackson oppa bought me a black fluffy dress that was kind of cute. Jackson oppa must have liked black so much!!

Young Jae oppa gave me a pair of sneakers. He saw that I didn't have many shoes so he bought me that. Aww he was so observant. I only had 3-now 4-pairs of shoes-A pair of heels,a pair of slippers,a pair of flats and the pair of sneakers Young Jae oppa bought me. I should really buy more shoes.

JB oppa bought me a locklet. Inside the locklet has a group picture of us that was taken during the trip to the amusement park. It was really meaningful.

"This way you will love us more." JB oppa claimed.

Aww he was really thoughtful.

Mark oppa bought me a book. I was actually kind of happy about it since reading is my hobby..well until he said this to me.

"This gift is to let you become more smarter."

"Mark oppa!!!" He never stops to remind me how stupid I am.

"Thank you oppas for all the gifts." I told them. This was the first time I recieved so much gifts. I am really glad that I am in Got7.

Time passes really fast while we were having fun and our break was finished.

Today is the first day that I officially go to JYP entertainment as a part of Got7.

"Ahh boys! Min Ae! You guys are finally here." JYP-nim said to us as soon as we reported to his office for our assignments.

"Hyung!! You call us boys only and not by our names but call Min Ae directly." Jackson oppa groaned.

"That's because she is cuter than the rest of you annoying kids!" JYP-nim joked.

They all pouted. I laughed.

"So did they bully you?" JYP-nim asked me.

"No! They were extremely sweet to me!" I beamed.

"Of course! We love our maknae really much!!" Jackson oppa put his arms around my neck.

"Yeah!" And Young Jae oppa grabbed my arm.

"No!! Don't snatch my Min Ae!!" Bambam oppa shouted and pushed the both them away.

"She is obviously my sister first." Jin Young oppa said to them.

"She likes me more than you guys. She is Mark biased." Mark oppa rolled his eyes and boasted.

"Stop stop stop! It's really nice to see you all so close to Min Ae after 3 days but please don't make her uncomfortable!" JYP-nim said to them.

"Its alright JYP-nim. I am used to it now." I told him.

"Okay then. Min Ae, I heard that you and JR are childhood friends. I am really delighted when I first heard it. At least he will protect you when they bully you but seeing the situation now, I guess I don't have to worry about that now." JYP-nim said, obviously proud of his boys' performance.

"So, Min Ae, today you will officially start your activities. But you might have to be separated from GOT7 for a while. As you know, your identity is not disclosed yet so when they go for their interviews and events you will not be able to attend,at least for this month.So, you will first train for the comeback while they are going for events. They will join you after they are done. Boys ,you will be really exhausted as the choreography is changed a little and so are the parts for the songs which means we have to record them again. But please bear with it." JYP-nim said.