Chapter 54 Meeting Chloe III

"Yah! Idiot what are you doing here?" Mark oppa exclaimed.

"I should be asking you Mark Tuan. What are YOU doing here after going AWOL?" I said and took the seat in front of him.

"Did you hokshi track me here?" He eyed me suspiciously.

"What am I? A dog?"I rolled my eyes." I don't know whether I'm in the correct room or what but can you believe it? I'm actually engaged. At 16 years old. Ottokkae?" I groaned.

"Yah. Are you teasing me? I'm the one who is getting engaged. To someone who is called Chloe and I haven't even met her before." Chloe? Me? Wait. Mark is my fiancee? WHAT?

"Hokshi..Is it about a promise or pact your dad made with his friend?" I asked and prayed for the best. Please don't let Mark be my fiancee. Please don't. I crossed my fingers.

"Yah..How did you know that?" He gave me a confused expression. Damn it. How small is this world? My used to bias is now my fiancee and he already has someone that he likes and I don't know why I feel so dumb because of that.

"Annyounghaesayo. Let me introduce myself again. My name is Han Min Ae..Chloe." I said with a faked smile. He was extremely shocked.

"Well I guess this makes things more easier. I will just tell our parents to break off this engagement since it won't be awkward as we know each other and we are both not willing to get married and you already have someone you like." I blurted out and reached for the door. I don't know why but saying this..saying this..makes me feel a little teary. What is happening to me? This is so weird.

But just as I was about to open the door, my hand was grabbed and I was pulled back. Mark oppa pulled me to the seat beside him and opened the menu.

"What should we get Chloe?" He smiled at me. Why was he doing this? Is it because we are teammates?

"I don't think the engagement would be broken off that easily. Should we get this or that?" He said and thought about what to eat. Watching him from the side with such a serious expression on his face makes my heart go crazy.Ththump.Thththump.

Shut up stupid heart.

"Just get everything lol." I said."I'm famished. Haven't had breadfast yet." I told him.

"Me too." He said sheepishly and we ordered almost everything on the menu.

"So how did you feel when you realized that you were engaged?" He asked.

"Outraged of course. I can't decide on my own wedding lol." I said and then I eyed him playfully.

"So who is the one you like anyways?" I asked though I felt really uncomfortable with the question. I looked into his eyes.

"You." He said. And I burst out laughing.

"Stop joking Mark! It's Wendy right?" I said. Ish. That playful Mark joking about these things. Don't he know that I might misunderstand? He is such an idiot and he still says that I am!

"Yah! Aren't you going to call me oppa? And how did Wendy come up in this conversation?" He flicked my forehead and said.

"Sorry. I forgot momentarily because of the excitement." I put out colon marks when I said excitement."It's so obvious oppa. Don't deny it." Ouch. It hurts to say this. Ish. Min Ae yah.. Why are you like this? Cheonsimchayok!!

"Ish. You guys are all delusional idiots." He shook his head. Just as I was going to argue more, the food arrived. I suddenly realized that the position we are sitting in is totally uncomfortable and awkward. We were sitting so close that my knees touched his ( there wasn't any chairs so we are sitting on our knees like traditional times) and his arm was just behind my back and almost touching it. I moved a bit further.