Epilogue : Happy Ever After

"Yah. Min Ae are you ready?" Bambam oppa banged my room.

"Oh come on. You guys have been  pestering us for the last 20 minutes already. We are going to be done soon." Brooklyn yelled and I chuckled.

"You guys have been saying that for the past 20 minutes too already. All of the guests have arrived and we are going to start soon." Bambam oppa continued and I could feel Brooklyn's annoyance rising.

"Jackson Wang! If you don't make them stop nagging us, I swear I will never reply to your messages!" Brookyln threatened and I chuckled again at the mental image of Jackson oppa's face beig frightenee by Brooklyn's threat.

"Guys guys. Let's just go okay?" I could hear Jackson oppa's voice, desparate.

"It's not like you are the only girl-" Bambam oppa's voice was stopped by a smack.

"Shut up Bambam! Mianae our queen. We will not bother you anymore." Jackson oppa said followed by some grumbling.

"Finally." Brooklyn let out a breath and continued her focus on my hair.

"So you and Jackson huh?" I smirked.

"A-ani." She denied and I could see her face blushing in the mirror in front of me.

"Don't lie. Anyone can see how infactuated you guys are with each other." I teased and she smacked my back.

"Shut up or else I am going to braid your hair painfully." She threatened.

"Mianae my queen."

"Shut up Min Ae."

I simply smiled. Today was my official enagagement party with Mark oppa.

Our parents and JYP-nim decided to throw this party in conjunction with our If  You Do success and Mark oppa's injury recovery.

Today was the day everything was going to be official.

Brooklyn is now braiding my hair due to our pact a few days ago. She wanted to have a part in my engagement party but the oppa's didn't allow her as they wanted the venue to be a surprise to me
thus  she settled with doing my hair.

Speaking of the decorations, I was being blinded folded as I entered this preparation room which I felt was so unnecessary. Crazy stupid oppas.

"So are you feeling nervous?" Brooklyn asked as she patted my back, finishing my braid.

"A little." I smiled and she turned me towards her.

"Do you feel happy with Mark?" She asked as she looked into my eyes.

"Of course."

"Does your heart beat because of him?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Do you love him?"

"Is this even a question?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Then you shouldn't feel nervous. I'm happy for you Min Ae. That you finally found the one for you though I think that you already knew this for a very long time already." She smirked and I blushed.

"Now go rock them baby." She gave me a hug.

"Brooklyn, it's just an engagement party. It's not like I'm getting married."

"You are soon." She mumbled.

"Okay I will call them to get ready for your appearance." Brookyn said and fumbled with her phone.

As Brookyn left me, I could feel my
hands trembling and my knees shaking a little. I was freaking nervous.

Today was the official day.
After today I am officially Mark's fiance and we are going to get married in 2 years time.