Chapter 96 Why am I always the clueless one?

"Yah!" I hit his shoulder and he chuckled.

"Pabo. Don't you ever dare to break up with me again." He pulled me into a hug and buried his face into my neck.

I inhaled his cologne. I love his smell a lot.

"Oppa. Why did you become an idol anyways?" I suddenly asked.

He pulled away and raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you ask?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"Just an errant thought." I answered as he let himself up onto my bed and I moved aside for him.

He took my hand and interwined our fingers and I laid against his chest.

"Well, molla. I was given an opportunity. They scouted me so I thought, 'Why not give it a shot?' it is pretty cool don't you think?" He ruffled my hair and I chuckled.

"I guess." I muttered as I buried my head over his chest.

"Well, all this fame, the fans and support. It is really facasinating. That I am  being supported by so many people. That they enjoy seeing me dance, rap. It is really amazing seeing so many people care about me.  But sometimes it really is too overwhelming I wished I never debuted. I mean like hell,I didn't come to Korea thinking that I-I-I'd be able to achieve this. To be a part of Got7. I never once imagined my life like this. It just happened." He mumbled as I nodded. I could feel his vibration on his chest as he talked. It felt really comfortable.

"Well, sometimes I wished you never debuted." I said softly.

"Wae?" He looked down to me but I simply buried my head closer into his chest.

"I don't know Mark. I ju-just, I guess I'm just selfish. I want you all to myself. Sometimes I wish I knew you not because you are the member of Got7. I wished I knew you because you are you. You are Mark. I would feel more special this way." Damn.  I don't know why I'm so emotional today. PMS much?

"You are special." He pulled me into a hug and I snuggled into his chest.

"Tell that to me who is just another girl in your 1.4million fans." I muttered sourly.

"You are the only one who gets services like this." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"And believe me or not, I think we are fated to be together right from the start. Our engagement proves it all so even if I don't debut, we would have met and fall in love and married each other. It's fated. So you are special ahgi." He patted my back and I nodded.

"Ahgi?" I looked at him and he laughed.

"You are my baby. My ahgi." I shook my
head.

"First idiot and now baby." I asked.

"Well a baby is pretty stupid too." He pinched my cheeks which made me roll
my eyes.

"They are just innocent." I pouted.

"Whatever. You are just so cute you know. My cute idiotic ahgi." He said and I blushed at his compliment.

"Blah blah." I muttered and turned away from him as my face burned.

"Hahaha!" He laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ahhh! I can finally live again." After being in that darn stuffy room and having porridge for 3 days, I was finally discharged.

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!" I pulled Mark oppa who was sitting down leisurely on the sofa texting I don't know who.

"Oppa!!!" I yelled and he finally
looked up and rolled his eyes.