Chapter 8 Goodbyes are always hard.

"Bye Mom. Bye Dad. Take care of yourselves since I will not be able to visit you for quite awhile from now." Today was the day that I would finally be a part of Got7. This was great but when I saw the teary faces of my parents, I thought otherwise. I am going to miss you so much Mum, Dad.

"Min Ae. You got to go now.. Its getting late." Brooklyn reminded me. My parents couldn't take the time off the send me to JYP's so they entrusted me to Brooklyn.

"I'm going to miss you Min Ae.." My mom pulled me into a hug, followed by my dad.

"I will miss both of you too..."I hated parting with people. It makes me really sad and depressed. I gave them one more hug and walked to the cab that Brooklyn had hired for me in advance. I wasn't going to risk getting late on my first day of 'work'.

While I was in the cab, a few tears dropped but I was still glad that I made this choice. Brooklyn gave me an assuring smile and kept on telling me that everything is going to get better. I am really glad that I had such a irritating but awesome friend.

We finally arrived at the address JYP-nim sent me through text. It was the location of Got7's dorm.

To be honest I am really nervous about meeting them. It wasn't meeting Mark that made me nervous but it was Jin Young oppa.I'm not sure whether he will still remember me or not but I really hope he does. I don't want to go through the disappointment of someone so precious in my life forgetting me.

"So I guess we are here." Brooklyn said.

She was surprisingly quiet today and didn't look like her cheery self.

"Yeah." It was all I managed to say.

"Min Ae you paboo!! I am going to miss you so much!! Don't you dare forget me!! And visit me whenever you have time!!" Brooklyn burst into tears.

I was really taken aback. We had been friends for nearly 5 years and this was the first time I saw her cry.

"I am not going to forget you. You reminded me this for the past week . I promised you for many many times already. You are my best friend for my entire life and this fact will never change."

Our roles were switched for a moment. Ever since Brooklyn entered my life she was always the one giving comfort with me on the receiving end. I patted her back and gave her a hug. We stayed in this awkward position for a few minutes.

"I'm going to be late Brooklyn." I said after a while.

She gave me a last hug and forced a smile.

"Min Ae remember that you are the best. Hwaiting Min Ae!! Don't you dare give up!! You can do it!" Even at the last moment she encouraged me.

"Oh Brooklyn.." Now I was the one that wanted to cry.

"Don't cry!! Now go up now. I will just send you off till here. Bye Min Ae! I will miss you!!" Without waiting for me to answer her, she turned her back to me and walked off.

Silly girl...Bye Brooklyn..Thank you for giving me comfort and encouragement when I needed it the most.

I looked up the building in front of me.

"Kajaaaaa~~~" I said to myself with a smile. A new chapter of my life is now beginning.

Author's note: *squeal* Min Ae is finally meeting Mark and Jr!! Hooraay!! The real story begins.

I am trying to portray Mark's character more or less like the real him. The 'I hate stupid girls' part was purely fabricated by me. HAHA!! I hope I will be able to do well!! Enjoy reading the next chapter guys! Cause its going to get real interesting.