Chapter 17 The end of a long day.

We went back to our dorm after finishing our day at the amusement park.

"Yah Guys..I'm hungry.Should we call for pizza?" Young Jae oppa asked.

"Sure!" All of us shouted in unison.

"Hello, is this the pizza's? We would like to order.."

I went to my room and took my clothes. I took a quick bath.

"You alright? You seemed to be really frightened just now." Jin Young oppa looked at me.

"Yeah." I forced a smile. Today was a really long day.

All of us gathered by the small table while waiting for the pizza to arrive.

"Today was so fun!" Jackson exclaimed.

"It was really fun to spend the day with you!" Jackson came and grabbed my hand saying it so earnestly.

I chuckled. He really knows how to cheer others' up.

"It was fun for me too." I told Jackson.

Yu Gyeom came to sit beside me.

"Our dearest maknae I'm really happy to be with you today!" He said.

I smiled brightly at him. I was really glad that they all love me. I was afraid at first that they might hate me.

"Ring! Ring!" My phone rang. I checked the caller ID. It was Brooklyn.

I went to the side and picked up the call.

"Min Ae!!"

"Hey Brooklyn!"

"So how was your day? I really missed you. It's boring in school without you!"

"It was interesting. I missed you too!!! Oh really?"

"Yes! Everyone says that they miss you too. So how's Got7?"

"Aww..that's so sweet of them.They were extremely friendly and they treat me really well!"

"How about Mark??"

"He's.." I was about to complain about his attitude towards me but after remembering what happened between us today I..guess he wasn't that bad..

"Great."

"Awww Min Ae!! I'm glad that you are really happy!"

"Ding Dong! " I guess the pizza arrived.

"Sorry Brooklyn. Catch up with you later! Dinner just came and I'm extremely famished!"

"What? It's 11 and you haven't had dinner?"

"Yeah..Today was kind of busy.."

"Okay then. Bye Min Ae! Catch up soon! I love you!!!"

"Awww I love you too." And I hung up. I was about to walk back to the living room when I saw Mark oppa behind me.

"Yah!! Eavesdropping? "

"Your boyfriend?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Best friend." I pushed his head slightly . Why did I explain myself to him? Never mind and I walked to the living room and saw the rest of them digging into the food already.

I took a piece of pizza and ate it while surfing the net.

"Shall we play games today since we didn't get to play it yesterday?" Yu Gyeom oppa asked.

Yu Gyeom oppa..Why did you have to remind them?

And before I knew it we were on games mood full on.