Chapter 37 Let me know more about you.

I opened the book. I let out a breath.

"Min Ae,you better concentrate." I looked at the first word.

こんにちは Konichiwa (Hello)

Okay I know this. Next.

ありがとう Arigato (Thank You)

Knew it already. Next. This is easy..

おげんき ですか? Ogenki desuka? (How are you?)

Okay this is getting hard.

Ogenji kisuka? Ogenchi desuki? O-what was it again? I looked down. Oh. Ogenki desuka.

I hate memorising stuff. Suck at it 'cause I have a fish's memory. Gosh. Being able to remember my own name is already such a feat.

"Min Ae?" Mark oppa suddenly said.

"Ya?" I said while looking at the book.

"Is this really your first time on a plane?" He asked.

"Yeap!" I said.

"No kidding?" He had an amused tone.

I gave him an annoyed look.

"I see." He said.

"This is your pilot. We are now starting the flight. Please put on your seatbelts." The pilot announced.

Seatbelts? Now,where are those? I looked beside me. No seatbelts for sure.

"Here." Mark oppa pointed to the side of my seat.

"Oh." I was about to grab it when Mark oppa put in on for me. Ththump.Ththump. I was shocked by the sudden contact.

"Thanks." I said and quickly glanced to my book to hide my face.

"Close your ears Min Ae. It is going to get blocked due to the difference in pressure." He said as the airplane started to move.

"Like this?" I asked while stuffing my fingers into my ears.

"Yeah." He said.

The plane started to move faster.

"Is this going to be safe?" I asked.

"Of course." He said. But I had doubts. The plane started to wobble a bit. I quickly grabbed Mark oppa's arm.

"You sure?" I was a little shocked by the shake.

"Yes. Believe me Min Ae and keep your hands at your ears." He reminded me.

"Opps." The plane started to ascend. I looked at the window.

"Wow." The city lights could be seen. The view was simply just breathtaking. I was glad I got the window seat. Although everything was dark,it was still beautiful and being able to be on top of it, makes me feel like a bird.

"Pretty right?" Mark oppa asked.

"Totally." I smiled at him.

The plane started to get back vertically. I guess being in the sky won't make you float or what. ( Author's comment: Min Ae yah..We are still on earth,not outer space!!)

The seatbelt lights were off but I did not get them off. Most of the passengers turned off their lights but I still kept them on. I opened my book again. Where was I? Okigen disuka? Never mind. I totally forgotten it already.

"Min Ae,can we talk?" Mark oppa asked. I looked at him with a curious look. What does he want to talk about?

"Sure." I went back to my book.