Chapter 30 Rehearsal

"Guys! We going for rehearsal today." JB oppa announced.

Holy. Time passed really fast. I am going to debut..soon!!

"For the inkigayo?" Jackson oppa asked lazily. He had just woken up. All of us stayed up prettily late last night to clean the mess we made while signing the albums last night.

"What could we be rehearsing for then?" JB oppa shot him a "you are such an idiot" look.

"Are you guys ready?" Seung Hoon oppa appeared out of nowhere.

"Ne." We replied. There was nothing much to prepare for since we will do our makeup and stuff in our dressing room or in our van. I took my bag and went out with them to our van. I suddenly remembered that I have not sent the visit pass for my parents.

"Oppa. Can you pass these to my parents?" I told Hyun Ji oppa before we got on the van.

"Sure, but why are there 3?" He asked.

"Well,Jackson oppa had an extra since his parents are in HongKong and he did not have anyone to invite,so he gave this to me. I wanted to invite my best friend."

"Ok. Sure. They are in Hongdae right?"

"Yes. Thank you oppa!" I smiled and went up to take my seat. I am so nervous although it is just the rehearsal. Tomorrow is my debut stage. Oh my god!

"Calm down Min Ae." Bambam oppa told me. I simply nodded my head and still kept fidgeting.

"Here's a red bean stick!" He stuck it in my mouth before I could say anything. Surprising,the sugar seemed to calm me down. That's great. I finished the whole thing.

After what seems like hours,we finally arrived. We were sent immediately to the makeup room to prepare ourselves.

My hair was put up and down. The stylist were trying to find a hairstyle that fits me and I changed into a cute minidress with lots of assessories. I was wearing heels too.

How am I going to dance in heels? Haiz.. I stood up as I was done and it was Young Jae oppa's turn. I walked up and down in the dressing room while the rest of them are preparing.

"You guys are going to be up next. Where's Mark?" The PD-nim barged in and suddenly asked.

"He is getting some drinks." Jackson oppa replied.

"Can someone get him back? You guys are going to be up in just a while. Oh,you must the new member. Annyonghaesayo,I am Jun Ni, the producer of the Inkigayo."

"Annnyounghaesayo. I am Min Ae." I introduced myself.

"Well, hwaiting Min Ae-ssi. " She gave me a smile. She is really friendly.

"Please get Mark ok guys?" And she went out of our dressing room.

"Min Ae,can you check up on Mark's whereabouts?" JB oppa told me.

"Ne." Where could he be? I wondered.

"Let me go with you!" Bambam oppa said. Well,I'm kind of glad he accompanied me since I am new in the backstage in Inkigayo and I'm sure to get lost.

"Oppa,where do you think Mark oppa is?"I asked him.

"Kyusei...Let's go to where the vending machine is. He really loves the hot chocolate there." Bambam oppa said.

"And where is that?"

"Oh..I forgot you were new here. Come on follow me."

"Mark oppa is such a chocolate addict right?" I asked Bambam oppa.