Chapter 27 Why is my heart beating so fast?

"Blam!Blam!Blam!"

"Min Ae wake up! We are going to be late."

"Blam!Blam!Blam!"

"Blam!Blam!"

"W..What??" I said while making my way to my bedroom door. I blinked my eyes several times more to focus. I opened my door.

"Yah..Min Ae.. Why did you lock your door?" Bambam oppa asked.

I had kept it locked ever since my first morning here when Bambam oppa,Young Jae oppa and Mark oppa came into my room to wake me up. It was extremely embarassing.

"Erm..Bambam oppa! Are you trying to knock my door down?" I crossed my arms trying to change the subject.

"We are going to be late for our photoshoot!! Did you not set any alarms?" He asked me while rushing me to prepare.

I did..Didn't I? I inspected my phone. Damn..I slept through all my alarms. I must have been dead beat.

I quickly cleaned myself and changed into an appropriate attire- which in my opinion,a dress, as it was the most comfortable and easy one to put on.

Yawn. I am really sleepy.

"Good morning guys!!" Young Jae oppa came in from outside with Starbucks-
caffeine.

"Oppa. Aren't you tired? I thought you were always the last to wake up?" I said to him while he passed me a cup of chilled cuppucino with cream.

"I was. But surprisingly, I woke up really early today,so I decided to grab a cup of coffee for you guys before the photoshoot. Its going to be tiring." He explained.

"Good job Young Jae!" JB oppa said.

"Thanks bro!" Jackson oppa said.

"Ding dong!Ding dong!" Our managers were finally here and right on time. Thank goodness we were all ready to go.

"Why are you guys with Starbucks so early? Did any thing last night?" Seung Hoon oppa asked suspiciously.

"You always suspect us for whatever we do." Jackson oppa whined.

"Cause you guys have the craziest ideas every once in a while!" Hyun Ji oppa rebuked.

I wonder..

We boarded our van and set off for our destination. I was seated next to JB oppa today.

"Min Ae. Are you nervous?" He asked me.

"Sort of." I bit my straw. Okay. I was getting more and more nervous by the second.

Plak!

"Ouch!" I looked back. It was Mark oppa.

"Pabo.There's nothing to be nervous about. The more nervous you are the more likely you are to ruin the photoshoot,so stop it."He warned me.

"Ne." I made a face to him and turned back to JB oppa,"He is really bad." I complained.

"But he cares a lot about your matters.." He said.

"I don't think so." I made another face.

"Aigoo..Our maknae is more bad to always fight with our oldest member." JB oppa teased.

"Oppa!" I pouted.

He simply laughed and ignored me. JB oppa you are also starting to tease me..Why????

We finally arrived. When we went down from the van,we greeted the staff.

"Annyounghaesayo! Got7 inmida!"