𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁

[Guys, love riri for me sksk, she's just starting her legendary arc in mbe <3}

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟰:

𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁

♟︎

Ririka walked past her class, she turned to the left hall and entered the first empty classroom.

"Mary, you can stop following me," Her voice wasn't stern or cold, she simply seemed to need some time alone.

Mary, as stubborn as she always has been, closed the door and turned to her. "I don't think it's a good thing to be able to do that right now. Your mind is probably full of all sorts of things. What are you thinking?"

"Mary..." Ririka's blue eyes slowly gazed upon the blonde who looked at her with suspense. Ririka hesitated for a while, her mind was debating whether she should say it or not. Mary and her have nothing anymore and she has decided that. It seems like Mary's war was over with Kirari, since you can't keep fighting if the opponent is unable to. She has won her battle. So it wouldn't hurt to share her secret, a deep secret that has been burning inside of her. A secret heavy over her chest.

"Ririka..." Mary said, looking at her with slight worriedness, "you are scaring me, what is it?"

Ririka walked to the window of the classroom and looked outside. She can not show her face or look at Mary in the eyes while she shares this story.

"I had an opportunity to get to know a girl who was quite infatuated with a person she deep down knew she couldn't have. Yet she pursued with feelings within her mind and eventually got into a relationship with the girl she was so obsessed with. During that relationship," Ririka paused, "she got to understand very well what she felt for this person wasn't love at all. Yet she wanted to force it to be because she desired– she lusted over that person and of course she failed. You can't let love be born from lust."

Mary sat down on an empty chair as she listened to Ririka's words carefully, "Why are you telling me this?"

The white haired female proceeded, "She got close to everyone in the council. All those months being in the student council, never had anyone directly approached me... but she did. Whenever she smiled at me, even if she couldn't see my face, it was genuine, her words spoken to me were sincere, and in her eyes I saw care. Of course, I never received that much attention from someone, and I didn't know at what moment..."

"You fell for her?" Mary questioned in a soft voice, looking at Ririka's reflection on the glass window as she shed a single tear.

"But how could I have betrayed my own sister?" Mary's eyes dropped to the ground before it widened at the sudden realisation.

"Ririka...."

"How could I have looked into my own sister's eyes, knowing that I'd spend my free time with the girl she was in a relationship with? Knowing that Mayumi never truly loved her..." Ririka's unexpected confession made Mary's eyes stay wide open as they filled with shock. Her pinkish lips numb as she just stared at the girl before her not uttering a word. Ririka simply proceeds, still refusing to look at Mary's reaction. She was already struggling, "I blamed Kirari for suicide," Ririka's fist clenched, "but honestly, Mary—" her voice cracked, her eyes got watery instantly, "she had nothing to do with it..."

♟︎