𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

[yes, this is not proofread, Alexis is on break... and i am to lazy- plus barely had any time to either way]

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟲:

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

At last the bell has rang, the anxiousness is suffocating. She removed her mask and gently pushed her hair backwards then fixed her bangs then fixed her uniform then tried her best to redo her eyeliner.

She sprayed herself some perfume before she flew out of her office and excitedly made her way to the school's laboratory. Where, she knows that her prince was waiting. A great pleasure grew inside of her everytime this hour of the day finally came.

This smile she can't seem to shake off her face, was a happiness she never felt before. She never thought she'd experience this before. Her heart's beating, her forehead was beginning to sweat as she turned that doorknob and finally saw her.

There she was, standing, waiting for her. A delight, what a delight.

A huge smile came across Ririka's face remembering such a moment but then it came back to a sad expression. It was consuming. As the crowd finally disappeared, Ririka made her way to where she saw the blonde girl sitting at a table in the cafeteria. She was obviously looking for her. Her yellow eyes finally fell upon the girl she was looking for like crazy.

"Where ya been?!" Mary exclaimed, "honestly, I accompanied Yumeko when I turned around and there was no sign of you anywhere."

"I went to have a chat with my sister, was there something you needed me for?" Ririka asked as Mary shook her head.

"No, just got worried, that's all," Mary sighed and crossed her arms.

"Funny," Ririka replied, "I mattered to you for once."

Mary frowned and glanced back at Ririka, "What...?"

"Mary, I gave this relationship many chances. Your obsession with Y/n finally has eased down a bit, but even so you are worried that Y/n will never look at you the same after what we did with the recording. Unlike my sister, I'm pretty straightforward," Ririka said, not bothering to take a seat.

"Wh-what are you trying to say?" Mary stood up, anxiously.

"Mary, I don't think we'll ever have a good relationship. It's simply not possible. It's a sudden decision, I've taken but it's the best option for both of us. I am still against Kirari, my plans haven't changed," Ririka infomed, putting on her mask.

"Wh-why would you use that?! What's going on?! Is this Kirari's doing?! If this is, I'll destroy her right now! Getting in between us is too far!" Mary gritted her teeth before she stormed away.

Knowing where she plans to head, Ririka went after her. Like a tornado starting to form, Mary's anger grew more and more with every step she took. And it was surely growing fast.

She arrived at the student council within seconds, kicking the door for it to open.

"Mary!' Ririka scolded but like Mary, she ignored the girl with the mask and kept on kicking the door when suddenly it was answered by none other than you.

For a second you swore you'd kill Ichiro if it was him kicking the door like that. But your angry expression did not change when you saw Mary looking at you, her fist clenched and her eyes fuming.