𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲

[chapter was inspired by a dream i had O_o that day I shared that i fell asleep while trying to write a chapter... welp yeah lmao here hope ya all enjoy]

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟴:

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲

"So...what is so important you need to share with me, Ichiro?" Asked the student council president, who took a seat on her couch. Ichiro stood up from where he sat and decided to sit next to her, startling the female.

"Kirari," there was a hint of desperation in his voice as he quickly reached out to hold her hands into his, "I can bear it no longer. My heart beats for you only. You are the only reason I'm still here. All I want is to be with you, let me be with you, that's all I ask. Yes," he nodded his head, he grew more desperate as he rushed his words, "I am guessing you and Y/n are together again. But I have never fallen for anyone in all my life, yet I am willing to give you everything whether it's good or bad. I ask nothing in return but to be with you."

The female looked at him as he got on his knees. "Ichiro," she looked at him expressionless, "You are blinded by your own desires," she gently pulled her hands away, "I'm sure you don't know what you are saying..."

"Yes! I can hear myself very clearly! Listen, I know what I want. And that 'want' is you. Please, give me a chance, please. Save me from Sachiko-san. Please, I can do anything you want me to do," he pleaded, as if his life was in danger.

"Anything, Ichiro?" she asked as he quickly nodded.

"Anything, anything," he replied and kissed the back of her hand.

"Then do me this one favour, my dear Ichiro," she smiled as she grabbed him from his chin.

"Tell me, I will do it," He replied.

"Leave Hyakkaou Private Academy."

The rain seemed to have picked its pace again. Grey clouds had once again covered the clear sky. Just like the rain, you are impatient. But impatience has only led you to anger; an uncontrollable anger. Kirari is with Ichiro at her office and you are here waiting. It's not because you don't trust Kirari, you trust her fully, who you don't trust is Ichiro.

You still wondered what was all that about Sachiko. At what time did he lose to Sachiko? You let out a sigh as you sat on the couch at the drama club.

"My, if it isn't L/n Y/n," a familiar voice said, making you get goosebumps. You were left speechless. This was no coincidence. How did she manage to find you?

You turned around to see Sachiko behind you, smiling down at you. She set a hand on your shoulder, ran it down as she walked around the couch and finally sat down next to you.

"I've been looking for you," she smirked, placing a hand on your leg. Quickly you removed her hand and looked around to see if anyone was passing by that could have seen it happen. Thankfully no one.

"What are you doing?" You frowned, "what is up with you hor–"

"Mmmm," she giggled, "Scared of Kirari? My, what a shame," She leaned closer, your breathing slowing down, "I care less. It's not as if you are anything special. But, you do owe me a gamble."

You glared at her, "Right, that gamble you were going to lose left, right and centre," You grinned.

"You have quite an ego, don't you? I will be more than happy to rip that apart," She grinned, "I like people like you Y/n, have I mentioned that?" She wrapped a hand around your neck. Quickly you held her wrist.

"You flatter me, Sachiko-san," You smirked, your eyes somehow looked down to her chests that were pressed onto you, "you are attractive, can't lie about that, but you are not my type."

She seemed to be rather disappointed and tightened her grip around your neck. You felt her nails digging in your skin. You saw her climb on top of you. The last thing you want is someone to pass by and get the wrong idea.

"Get off me, bro!" You exclaimed.

"I love disobedience more than obedience. To own you would be a great trophy. Gamble with me, right now," She pulled your head backwards from your hair before she got her face closer to yours. "The more you resist, the more I'm starting to like you. Don't feel special, you just seem like a nice toy, and I wouldn't mind experimenting."

You quickly push her off you, managing to somehow get off the couch.

"I can't wait to have you under my control. Ichiro is a useless dog, you'd make a perfect fit to my leather collar," she grinned, "such a nice collar deserves a nice neck."

You frowned and clenched your fist, "Comparing me, now are we? He's a dog, don't compare him to me, you crazy bitch," you glared at her.

She smirked and stood up, "We'll see, Y/n."

"What the hell was that about?" Mary questioned as Ririka kept making her way to the school's garden.

"There are other people Kirari is facing, the least you can expect is a trap. Y/n, Me, you, Terano, Yumi, the Momobami Clan, Ichiro, Ayumi...and somehow even Sachiko. She can easily fall but we failed to see her weak spot. We didn't make the best of it when Y/n and Kirari separated. Surely, Kirari will ask Y/n again to marry her."

"Uh- how do we stop that?" Mary asked, a bit worried.

"We?" Ririka looked over to Mary.

"We are still working together, right?"

Ririka let out a sigh, "You were wrong. Kirari has nothing to do with my earlier decision, Mary. I decided that myself. I will face Kirari myself. And it will all start tomorrow."

"So?" said the female with cat-like eyes as she saw the blonde boy walk out of the school gates, "how did it go?"

"She asked me to drop out..." Ichiro clenched his fist, "She thinks he's better than me? I'll show her."

"So all of that dramatic acting was for nothing... pffft... pftt hahahaha," Sachiko burst into laughter.

"Shut up," Ichiro glared at the woman, "you came back with just your collar. Let me guess, you also failed..."

"We have yet to gamble," Sachiko smirked, "soon I'll have him wearing this collar."

"Hurry up, then Kirari will finally be mine," He cracked his knuckles, shoved his hands in his pockets, "if you fail again, I'll have no choice but to get rid of him my way."

"Touch him," Sachiko grinned.

"Huh?" Ichiro glared at Sachiko.

"Y/n is mine, touch him if you wish to know what I have for you."

Ichiro's expression changed to a serious one, "are you threatening me."

"Take it as you like," Sachiko grinned as she crossed her arms.

Her eyes finally started to open, they were heavy. Her blurry vision could only see a red light lighting the dark room she was in. Scared, she opened her eyes wide and got up to find herself indeed in a locked up cement room with only a red light providing her light to see her surroundings.

Her hands were chained together behind her. And not until now she has noticed the tiredness and pain of her mouth being stuffed with a piece of cloth. The back of her head started to hurt as well.

She looked around and tried to recall how she ended up there, nothing came to her mind, all she knew was that she was scared, and had zero idea where she was.

She saw what seemed to be pictures stuck on the walls, and hanging on thin ropes above her. She strained her sight to look carefully at what was in those pictures. When she saw, her eyes widened and immediately she recalled....

She was in a psycho's basement.